1. 9

Cruisin!!

South Carolina Army National Guard
  2. 9

Cruisin!!

Any one in Cuba? he he he
  3. 9

That Damn Tranny

dollars to pesos says its your front seal. The A4LD has a problem with them from the factory. the Aerostar had the same problem, but ford made a patch kit for them, but not the Exploder. go figure
  4. 9

My 93 BLue XLT

brian. well I got them in, but I dont have the $$ to buy my coils yet. I lost my job from sprint, so Im flat broke. Just got a new job thats paying pretty well so once I get caught up. Ill have it dropped. Andy
  5. 9

Slipping Transmission

well Im sitting on the 3rd tranny thats been in my X, and the tranny screwed up again yesterday.. The automatic's that came in the X had a real bad problem with the front seal blowing out, and leaking trans. fluid all over everything.. Thats what happened to mine yesterday. luckily the tranny...
  6. 9

HOLLY POOO! 01+ Clear Corners for real!!!

i know everybody talks bad about PCP, but when I ordered the clears for my 93, I did have some issues with them (ie that they did charge my credit card, but didnt have any record of me or my order, finally it got taken care of and my order was shipped.) i got my lenses, they looked great, fit...
  7. 9

Saleen XP8

all right, they will fit. i busted out the ruler and looked at a newer X and the spoiler will fit. they are the same tailgate. now the question is where to find it!!!11
  8. 9

Gibson Cat Back

a cat back exhaust is necessary if your looking for performance gains. otherwise youve got a 1.75" pipe going into a freeflowing muffler, then back into the restrictive 1.75" pipe again. it will give you the sound, but not the performance. Hope that helps. If youve got any other questions PM me.
  9. 9

Fast/Furious Body Kit?

Damn, you guys are relentless. :-) Id like to see a better pic with the photshop pic done right with matching paint, and getting rid of the zx2 nose. Might be kinda interesting!!
  10. 9

suspension terminology help

I have a question, what exactly is a C-notch, Ive seen alot of people talk about it but I have no idea what the hell it is. Any Help?
  11. 9

Saleen XP8

one of my friends mom has a 96, ill do some checkin. I hope they fit, I really want one!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I do know that girl, thats my girlfriend being stupid :chug:
  12. 9

Saleen XP8

I cant get a wing like that for my 93 can I, anyone know?
  13. 9

Who can identify these tail light covers for me?

check out a company named vtech I think they make em!! good luck :confused: :shoot:
  14. 9

My 93 BLue XLT

theyre 17x9's there is a little bit of rubbing when its under full steering lock, its not that bad if you can remember to compensate for it when you back out of a parking space, not a problem whatsoever when your just driving. I cant wait untill its dropped next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoke:
  15. 9

C;ear 3rd Brake LIght?

It can be done with plexiglass I did it on my old accord. I havent tried with my X yet. Ill go play with it and let you know.
  16. 9

My 93 BLue XLT

JZ, thanks for the compliments. Ive decided to not do the graphix package. The wheels are cobra R 17's with 275/55/R17. As far as the suspension goes, its not dropped yet. Ive got the rear lowering leafs and the front coils on order, they should be here shortly then It will be dropped 2"...
  17. 9

ran a cobra tonight

I think you have more switches on your explorer than an Apache helicopter. COOL!!!!!! :thumbsup:
  18. 9

going for the gusto...

Yeah I know you did Godfather, but your the only one that did. YOU DA MAN!!
  19. 9

Who is interested in joining an East Coast Xplorers club?

Is the Carolinas chapter still alive? I want to join!!!!!!!!!!
  20. 9

Putting on a GT emblem

Well Ive got the gibson catback, the KKM is on its way, the Cobra Rs, the paint is ford SVT blue (the same color as the Focus SVT's) the grille, clear corners, a whole bunch of audio stuff, I shaved the roof rack (well most of it), and the rear windshield wiper, new tranny with a bored out valve...
  21. 9

Putting on a GT emblem

hey soundguy, I appreciate the props on your site! Im Andy.
  22. 9

going for the gusto...

ARMY ARMY ARMY!!!! j/k the Flyboys are cool. well have to get together next time I come down there. noone paid any attention to this in the sport truck cruises forum. so Ill ask here, Is anyone going to Pigeon Forge for the NOPI southeastern finals?
  23. 9

Fast/Furious Body Kit?

If youve got a performance shop near you, heres what ya do. measure the width of your front bumper. then go to the performance shop and find one that is the same width and take it to a body shop. then give them your checkbook, and come back in a month. and see what theyve done. I know it can...
  24. 9

Favorite color for an Explorer

Yall know i love my blue X check it out if youve never seen it (the URL in my sig.)
  25. 9

ran a cobra tonight

Hey Alec, what are all the cool buttons and lights and all that cool stuff on your console? Nitrous engagement stuff? or is it like the red button on the LTD in MIB? DONT EVER TOUCH THE RED BUTTON!!!! Remember the red button I told you never to push? Push it!!
Back