Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Which shocks for my Lifted '01 explorer sport?

Not to my knowledge. Shocks don't lift
  2. R

2003 Sport is no more - parting out

Do you have the auxiliary relay box cover
  3. R

Body lift 01 sport

Same here used all bolts that went to the corresponding locations and threw the bed bolts away I think
  4. R

2003 Sport Lift/Level Questions

Is this your first lifted vehicle going from stock? Is so it is the more you mess with IFS front ends it seems to make them bounce , since you did TT and keys (which I'm hoping this is on a 2wd) you might have put your shocks out there normal range you might have to get longer ones not knowing...
  5. R

Body lift 01 sport

What kit did you get? Ranger or sport trac?
  6. R

2003 Sport Lift/Level Questions

The more you adjust the front the stiffer it will be
  7. R

Liftgate lock operations

Didn't realize there was any marks on it must be very small not obvious print I will have to go out and investigate thanks
  8. R

Liftgate lock operations

This May sound stupid but I have owned my X for over 10 years now and never used the key to open the liftgate. How do I operate the lock? again it's a stupid question, when locked I put the key in and I try turning and even pushing and turning but key no turn. So pretent the key works. Do I...
  9. R

cheapest way to flash computer for tire size

I can assure you there is no colored gear, its all controlled by the abs sensor in the rear I believe
  10. R

cheapest way to flash computer for tire size

i tried 2 of the truspeed calibrators thinking one didn't work but they did nothing
  11. R

Superlift camber help

i would try and find a camber kit that has 2 degree offset, i had the same problem with negetive camber after installing some new ones from napa it game me enough offset to get to spec. i have never been able to find out what degree offset the superlift camber kit uses
  12. R

Tow hooks

maybe it is just me but i do not see a body lift on any of those pics
  13. R

Teaser for my Custom (soon to be) Modified ARB Steel Front Bumper !!!

i think i need to be set back further but that is just my opinion, or at least knock the front outer corners off to give it more of an angled look, the box look does not fit the shape of the vehicle
  14. R

Trustworthy/Affordable 4x4 Shop in Denver to install my Sport Trac bodylift?

i have a buddy here in greeley that can install the body lift for you, he installed mine in like 7 hours. his rates are cheap to he charges $25 an hour and can work and fix most anything on a vehicle let me know if you would be interested
  15. R

01 Sport Front Differential

replacement of what?
  16. R

Yet another lift question...2001 Explorer Sport

add a leaf probably wont work for your spot since it is a mono leaf set up, get new lift shackles or 4 door leafs some where on this site i thought i read that f150 leafs fit too
  17. R

body lift

do a search you will find the answer you need plus more
  18. R

MPG with 35s

a good brake upgrade that is cheap would have to be stainless steel break lines, they wound expand when breaking like the rubber ones do since you are having to apply more pedel to stop. at least that is my problem on 35s. you will never get a close to accurate mph reading that way, for one...
  19. R

Body Lift?

i think it all comes down to rust and how much you have. it took me and a buddy about 7 hours. and this went on a sport not a trac so i had to modify the rear bumper and bracket. but from what i read on this forum the longest part of the install is the body mounts, this part was simply for me...
  20. R

rear brake rotors seize to Ford 8.8 axle

i saw a video some time ago to put rear axle on jack stands with tires off and and start the vehicle give it a little gas forward and reverse you should hear the axle seperate from the rotor. make sure the vehicle is choked http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn2EIx6Yujw
  21. R

Just noticed My Foggy Explorer Headlights.. Need Advice please

go to rockauto.com they are much cheeper and can be trusted
  22. R

Help to install a new stereo for the 2001-2003 Ford Explorer SPORT

by a wiring harness since it sounds like you have not idea what your doing its just plug and play
  23. R

Trail Master 4" 2000 Explorer

they are stock
  24. R

How do I know when to replace the fuel filter?

just put duct take on it, it will be good as new
  25. R

SCT X3- who is the best tuner/programmer?

stay away from bamachips there customer service is horrible there phone number doesnt even work
Back