Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

351W swap into 95-01 explorer?

thanks well a friend of mine is doing my frame work..... you have almost the exact same thing mine is just minus the 205 tcase... im keeping mine 2wd and its going in my bagged ranger about how long did it take you to do this swap and about how much fab did it take
  2. E

351W swap into 95-01 explorer?

hey im posting on this thread for a little bit of help and it seems everyone on here seems to know a lot about this swap.... i have a 2000 ford ranger with a 3.0l that i am wanting to swap over to a 351 automatic and i would like to see pictures of it done and some advice on doing this swap...
  3. E

2000 3.0L Ranger.

i just bought a 2000 ranger with a 3.0 and im having some starting issues like it wont at all its getting gas but its like the injectors are stuck.... i put the ford scan tool on it and it says the pcm isnt able to be read is it possible for a pcm to go out over night???? i would like to also...
  4. E

do 1996 xlts have coil springs

i was talking about the 99 fronts with the control arms because i was the drop arms and spindles. i dont like the headache of i beams
  5. E

well i like the way the the 95 to 00s look bagged i dont like the box styles look and i dont really have the money to buy an 02 for the coil front end...... would a ranger front suspension fit under either of mine? i cant find an answer to that anywhere
  6. E

is there anyway i could cut and weld a 94 front half of the frame or just the section where the control arms are and put it on a 96? because im not a fan of the torsion bars and its a pain in the a$$ to try to bag or even find lowering parts for them.... thanks for the info
  7. E

Im about to purchase another explorer this one is a 96 xlt needs a motor for 300 dollars. i couldnt pass it up i have tried lowering a torsion bolt front end 97 sport and it was more of a headache than i wanted to deal with... so i was hoping there was someone out there that could tell me if the...
  8. E

New guy - Stereo Project

ive been interested in trying to do my own fiberglass work on my truck where did you get those cut outs or did you cut them yourself? i wanna make pods for my component sets and it would be a big help if i didnt have to cut them
  9. E

Lowering a 95-01 ( torsion bar front) explorer

i have a 4 wheel drive torsion bar explorer im trying to bag but was wondering if there was any website the would be able to tell me if i could and how hard it would be to switch to a coil spring ranger front end for the 4 in. drop arms and spindles
  10. E

air ride

im just wondering if some one can give me a website with decently priced air ride and suspense parts i need a c notch and 4 link and i find them but there not specific for my truck i have a 97 sport please help.........
  11. E

audio question

it doesnt really matter anymore i just sold the kicker 12s and i just bought a set of 08 15 inch mofos 2ohm dvc. so those are going in there i now need the right airspace anyone have some or know some one that does i would like dimensions and port sizes. it would help greatly i looked them up...
  12. E

audio question

it wont be too bad i have 6 mids and 8 highs and 2 12s now and it hits about 138.4 so i figured more subs more vocals i cant stand unclear music it shows people dont know what there doing. and tuning wont be too bad i mean for a 15 hundred dollar 1st place i think itll be worth it.
  13. E

audio question

i am thinking about doing something i havent seen in any of the car sites like here or in cardomain. i have a total of 12 mids and 14 highs, 2 twelves and 4 tens about 17k worth of amps to chose from. i was thinking about putting 4 kicker 6x8s back in the stock holes and kicker 6.5s in the...
  14. E

fixing camber

sorry for the spelling its been a long day. i read a lot of the thread and the link thats in one of them and i still cant figure out how it would help me it would be really nice right now to have a set up out of a ranger with the movable lower control are but unfortunately i wasnt that lucky
  15. E

fixing camber

i need an idea or the website that could help me i have a 97 used to be 4 wheel drive explorer sport i had it lifted for a while nothing extreme but it fit 31s. i got tired of it the way gas prices are and decided to go to the lowrider scene i have the torsion setup and i backed them off as far...
Back