Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Air bag lite on

The air bag light came on to day , it flashed 4 times then 2 times and stayed on, any idea of what is going on. The explorer is an 2003 no front impact or rear. Thanks Nick
  2. N

removal of rear diff. 2003

Thanks will do .
  3. N

Thanks it is speedy. One dumb question the axle seals do they just pop out or need special tool? Thanks Nick
  4. N

Thanks Ronin8002, great write up.
  5. N

Can someone find the thread on the rear diff. removal for a 2003 explorer, did a search and cannot find one. Thanks Nick:(
  6. N

Day Time Running Lights

Thanks will look for it.
  7. N

Day Time Running Lights

On my 2003 Explorer the day time running lights started to blink. When I turn on headlights it stops, would it be the DRL modual gone? If so where would it be located? Thanks Nick
  8. N

Whine in rear

The oil I used was Castrol 75W 140 syn.
  9. N

Whine in rear

Hi I just changed the fluid in the rear diff and still have the whine when foot on the gas, let the gas off no whine what could this be. The explorer is 2003 4.0ltre XLT this is driving me nuts. Any advise would be great. Thanks Nick:mad:
  10. N

How to: Replace Front Blend Door Actuator in 3rd Gen Ex.

part number Hi Blackhole72 the part number is YH-1744, the price was 90.00 plus tax . Hope this helps out. Nick
  11. N

How to: Replace Front Blend Door Actuator in 3rd Gen Ex.

Thanks BigRondo your instructions on how to remove and replace actuator motor was great right to the tee,but I did not cut the lower dash like you did I just pulled it a bite and allowed the motor to slip out and in. Thanks again Nick
  12. N

Driver front wheel hub replace

Can someone help me out as to procedure on how to remove and replace the driver front wheel hub on a 2002 Explorer XLT, also what tools needed . Thanks Nick
  13. N

ABS light

Hey jrford thanks for the info will try tomorrow night when I get in from work and let you if the senor at the master is at fault. Nick
  14. N

ABS light

I have 2003 Explorer XLT the ABS light came on, is there a quick way to check it. The light came on during a cold spell -14C up in Toronto Ontario Canada.
  15. N

O/D light flashing

Need help to solve why the O/D light flashes on the dash while driving and not engaged also the check engine comes on. Truck is 2003 Explorer XLT 4.0 4wd.
  16. N

Hi just saying hello, for Iam a new member and looling forward to to this forum thanks
Back