Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 1

Looking for mud in the Austin area?

maybe it wasnt a mounty. but im pretty sure it was. passin through maybe? white ex. black wheels. looked like 35's. lift and a body lift. no bumper on back. V8. guy was country redneck like me lol i got off the hwy at la frontera going home, he kept going north
  2. 1

Looking for mud in the Austin area?

spotted hey i just saw someone today in a lifted white mounty 4x4 asking me where i'm headed on my way home to Hutto. who was that? i know your on here:)
  3. 1

Small town texas fun

Hey is this place still an option. We should do another meet since I missed the other. ( wtf in just now reading this. )
  4. 1

After Market Gauges on Pillar Pod

Wow no responses. I too would like to know the answer.
  5. 1

DPFE Hoses - TOO hot???

Thanks for the write up! I just expierienced the same exact issue, helped me to the T.
  6. 1

extended rear sway bar links

duh reheheheally! thanks! i took the sway bar off when i did the lift, never looked back. but the wife is driving it a lot lately, so i want to put it on so my truck stays in one piece. ha ha. happy wheelin
  7. 1

extended rear sway bar links

i want to get my rear swaybar connected again. i put four inch superlift springs on last year and havent been able to find some rear swaybar links that will work to reconnect it. will any others work from another ford. please help its driving me crazy. 99 sport.
  8. 1

gage cluster wanted!! please help!!

i need a gage cluster fast. i paid for an inspection and i have aftermarket gages and the check engine light is not where the factory check engine light picutre was. so they wont inspect it and dont give refunds. so im looking to buy none cheap for my 99 with tach. any help is greatly apprieciated
  9. 1

**EMERGENCY** Torsion bar help needed!

sweet! saved the day. thats hard to find info. Thank u
  10. 1

whats a good 31x10.50x15 tire?

Prime well pa100
  11. 1

which way is front on 4 in superlift springs??

just installed 4 in superlift springs and was reading on an install and found out that there is a front and a back. but mine aren't labeled. does anybody know which way there supposed to be. part num 01-194 99 sport
  12. 1

OEM Headlight housings or aftermarket?

what is the brand of headlights do u have, do they yellow
  13. 1

lower control arm bushings

ive also replaced uca's, all ball joints and all bushings except lca bushing they look a little squished out of shape but it rides like a brand new truck real tight. also modded my sway bar links so the bushings dont rip over the washers. not sure if others had any problems with that. oh yeah...
  14. 1

2-3" spindle lift

i know this is old thread but i just bought 3 in lift spindles from doestch for my 99 2wd. check em out www.doetsch-shocks.com
  15. 1

Opinions about superlift springs?

found the bushings for the superlift springs 44.00 for the both sides, i have the mono spring on my truck so assume i'd take out all the spacers on the mono leaf when installing the 4'' superlift springs
  16. 1

superlift springs just got to my door. that was the quickest 8 weeks i"ve ever been through. called summit they only have one in stock.. ARMOR for the u bolts? and yeah i'm stayin sua till i get rims and my body lift cause i only will have 3" spindles for now. i dont want the back higher than...
  17. 1

Bought my 2wd lift kit!!!!!!

what offset are your new wheels, explorer1243. dang this thread it two years old
  18. 1

same price for springs,but shipping is 16 at summit and 59 at superlift, area code 78634 147.66 superlift price for one. i think im going to get them at summit and not wait 2 months and save money. i let you get first dibs on them.. when are you gonna order them you think, cause i dont want to...
  19. 1

Taurus Electric Fan installed pics. (lots of pics)

yeah i guess you just need dust it off every once in a while. so does all the stuff come with the fan to make it cycle on/off correctly?
  20. 1

Taurus Electric Fan installed pics. (lots of pics)

looks like you know alot except for how to properly crimp wire terminals. great write up though.
  21. 1

superlift 4 in springs i just bought them too. explorer1234 has them. looks awesome. superlift says they have to make more, so it will be 6 2 8 weeks till i get them. checks his out though.
  22. 1

leaf springs

are all the leaf springs interchangeable for 2nd gen explorers? does it matter if its 2wheel or 4wheel. cause i want to order the superlift part S3001194 and they say it fits four wheel. mine is a 99sport 2wheel,
  23. 1

98 Explorer Sport lift question

spindles just ordered the doestch spindles for my 99 sport 2wd. w'll see how they do.
Back