Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Add-a-Leaf Install: Step By Step "How-to"

is it better to get the long add-a-leaf or the short one? which one do u use for the double add-a-leaf and are there any other things needed for the double add-a-leaf?
  2. C

TT and Add-a-leaf lift HELP!

hey check your body mount bushings on the sag because ford explorers bushings turn into like dust and ford refuses to recognize the problem my X was leaning on the drivers side as well but my bushings on that side didnt exist....i bought new ones and replaced them all the way around my X and...
  3. C

Lift advice???? Help????

backspacing?????whats that????? sorry first time lifter only 16
  4. C

Lift advice???? Help????

where did u buy the BL from because performance accessories is like $220 and summit racing has the exact same one for $120
  5. C

Lift advice???? Help????

ok just wondering if i do a 2" TT and a 2" add-a-leaf w/ 3" BL can i fit 33x12.5???? what will i need to do in order to??? please help
  6. C

Advice on lift???? Help?

ok first time lifter so not sure on things but my dad is good so he is going to help....anyways the question i have is..... If I do the 2" TT and 2" add-a-leaf w/ 3" Summit Racing BL can i fit 33x12.5 BFG muds comfortably or what will i need to do??????? Pics of some X's w/ this stuff would...
Back