Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Bobby Locs

Comment by 'Bobby Locs' in media 'TV's and Player'

The trim panels came with the monitors.
  2. Bobby Locs

152 Db

The thing is with the new mics, is that it's making harder to read then the older ones. With all the systems they had coming out for the big compation events everyone was starting to get ridiciulsy high spl. So what it realy seems to be coming down to is that the new mics are harder to make high...
  3. Bobby Locs

152 Db

Oh wow, your gonna be out their till the end of the year. Must be nice, I've been wanting to get out their for the past 7 years. I hope to make it out their within the next couple of years, because I realy need to get some parts for my car and stuff... As far as getting 152, very posable. I...
  4. Bobby Locs

iowa!

Waking up an old thread, I just moved out here last Nov. so Just checkin to see how many other's where wheelin out here too. I'm in Runnells.
  5. Bobby Locs

Will White 18" Cobras Look to Ricey? PICS!

It was photoshoped... Look back at the pic again, I made them alittle more white for ya...
  6. Bobby Locs

NP, just hope you got what you were looking for out of it...
  7. Bobby Locs

Maybe this will give ya a better idea.... Again I think they would look great..
  8. Bobby Locs

I'll try and make it glossy for ya, after all it was a 30sec photochop, and I think they would look great on it..
  9. Bobby Locs

Heres a super fast photochop.
  10. Bobby Locs

Pismo Dunes Camp and Mob. May 20th '05.

I'll be trying to make it out their....
  11. Bobby Locs

stuck on my box...

With my experince with most boxxes, they have always sounded better sealed. I'm guessing your haveing them fire up towards the roof.
  12. Bobby Locs

thewishkah

Bought a radio for thewishkah. Great transaction and great guy to deal with, kept in touch to make sure the radio was shipped and making sure it was recived. Again great guy to deal with recomaned to anyone. Thanks Jonathan, :thumbsup:
  13. Bobby Locs

Hollister Hills Ca. March 5th and 6th.

Well my plans to head to LA are done.. So I will be going to Hollister this weekend to meet up with you guys. I'll be camping out their, Derick I'll PM with my phone number so you can let me know where and when to meet up with ya.
  14. Bobby Locs

Hollister Hills Ca. March 5th and 6th.

Dang, If I dont head out to LA like I plan on doing I'll head out to Hollister for the weekend...
  15. Bobby Locs

Angel Eye Mod !!

My brother did that mod on his car for the fog lights. Its was a fairly long process but the end result is realy kewl and looks realy nice. I'm sure you could make them to fit around differnt angles but just not sure how the light reflection would continue through the whole thing.
  16. Bobby Locs

California End of Summer Run 2 Discussion Thread

Yes, that was an awsome trip. I would love to go again, Add me to that List I will be their.
  17. Bobby Locs

What did u get for X-Mas?

I got a regulation size Pool Table and a new Cellphone (Motorola/Nextel i860)
  18. Bobby Locs

Flashing Third Brake Light Or Not

I belive most of the new toyota's that have the flashing 3rd brake light. Atleast the ones I've seen were on toyota's and they flashed 5 or 6 times then stayed solid...
  19. Bobby Locs

New Feet....Now Need new Shoes.

No you should not need any spacers, I had a set of 275/45/20's on my 93 and I had no rubbing at all. I'm not sure on the wheel well differece on the 93 to 97 but It should not be much more differnt... Hope this helps
  20. Bobby Locs

I got keyed!!!!!!!

So sorry to see that happen to you bro. Hope everything works out for ya on it.... Oh and hit me up bro you never got back to me on the last email, but I think I know why now.. Again sorry to see that has heppend...
  21. Bobby Locs

All New 2006 Sport Trac!

Very sweet looking Trac. I would so get one of them if I had the money and didnt have somany cars as it is...
  22. Bobby Locs

can you swap ranger front end?

I though about that when I had my X. Dont know if it would work but would look good. Hope someone can help you on this. Good Luck...
  23. Bobby Locs

plywood or mdf?

That should work fine, See no reason for it not to work...
  24. Bobby Locs

plywood or mdf?

Off hand I dont remember what sealent I used, this was back in early 98 when I had the car. Are you doing this in an X or another type of vehical? Because the setup I had in the thunderbird used the spare tire well as part of the enclosure.
  25. Bobby Locs

plywood or mdf?

You could use the 2x8's for the frame, just make sure you use alot of sealent around the base and top... Its very simular to what I had in my Thunderbird, but I had 3 12's and used only 2x4's for the frame work.
Back