Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

questions about the new ranger

abybody that can help would be greatly appricieated (sp)... i am trying to do a little modifiying to the truck before i go back to school after the holidays
  2. M

questions about the new ranger

hey guys its been a while since ive been on here i got a 2000 ford ranger that i bought recently that i have a few questions about it...... first off my question is about my speed i drive from dallas to lubbock for school which is about 350 miles and i tend to drive a little faster when i...
  3. M

Spark plug wires location HELP!!

i did it myself i put every wire with each corresponding plug according to your diagram and the one in my chiltons manual(i found it) but if it starts which occasionally it isnt well now it wont start at all... but if it does very rough idles and the backfiring sound ... i am very pissed at the...
  4. M

i dont like the liability of doing it myself.... and now with good reason the car starts but there is a very rough idle ... all wires and plugs are matched correct thanks for the diagram ....in addition to the rough idle there is loud popping noises like backfiring sounds .... and then when i...
  5. M

hey guys i got my spark plugs and wires changed problem is that the idiot that changed the wires didnt puit the new wires back to the same plug where it is supposed to if someone could please tell me which wire goes with which plug on a 94 sport i would greatly appriceate it .... i have a...
  6. M

88vert's new toy

you have too many toys i say you start donating towards my toybox :) lol good to see around hope all is well and as is with all your trucks looks great
  7. M

Does this count as a rollover? he he

no i think he was referring to jim abena's driving as to getting him into posse and being able to nominate you
  8. M

williecumes before and after shots

looking good man need more pics!!
  9. M

Finally Back on the Road

come on matt are you saying that my x ( which needs a new bumper and brackets and new side fenders and currently has holes all donw the passenger sides from getting dents pulled) is worthless ? o well good point lol
  10. M

DALLAS/FT.WORTH AND SURROUNDING AREAS AUGUST 2 & 3RD GILMER RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok guys its been awhile since ive posted on this one ... i am going for sure .. i am not sure yet which truck ill be taking i hope to have that sorted out soon and i am not sure yet either of what day(s) i will be attending in all likelyhood ill leave early saturday morning hopefully teaming...
  11. M

count me in for camping i believe ill have a trail ready x by then :)
  12. M

id love to go but but my little puppy (2wd) well we have seen how well she can do ....
  13. M

Aftermath Slabs thread 6/21/03

LOL see jeff i wasnt the only one thinking about these kind of pictures
  14. M

Mustangc1923

An excellent buyer great to do business with you would recomend great communication ... thanks again Chris
  15. M

For those of you who want a hood scoop....

would there be a way to make that scoop functional ?
  16. M

Millitarized Explorer

it looks great but where is the machine gun?
  17. M

http://www.texplorers.com?

i thought you were up in plano lately ive been seeing the escape quite a bit ..... and i think diving in chapters sounds like a good idea
  18. M

MSUPERTEK'S AND SVO'S PICS FROM THIS WEEKEND!!!

how much are you asking and how much would someting like that cost me to get installed?
  19. M

i never saw a couch however i saw a cushion from a couch fly at me and i smacked it right under my front bumper i had cars all around would have been stupid to try to avoid it
  20. M

your dang right i did .. however i was on the top of a cliff lol and the zoom was on lol and i dont think their parents would have liked it too much so i took pics of them lol mike will have to put those up :)
  21. M

it was so great not too mention there were a few good looking girls out there... gotta get you to come down sometime rick
  22. M

lol.... one man wrecking crew is what he is .... if he is in a hurry and somebody slows at a yellow light he could just push em through the intersection
  23. M

lol just imagine him driving behind you on the highway for about 50 miles ...scared the hell out of me he nearly nailed me one time some lady slammed on her brakes ahead and he almost cleared us all out of the way
  24. M

hey mike where is my pic??lol wanted my one second in the sun ... thanks guys had a great time Chris
Back