1. F

2002 New Paint and Wax

you get what you pay for.
  2. F

2002 New Paint and Wax

Griot's Garage has great products.
  3. F

Finished Meguiar's 3 step... Zaino?

I'm through with this forum goodbye, and kiss it Okie! Jay Enjoy your lives.
  4. F

I wasn't attacking. You did. Live by sword, you died by it. Attack someone else. I could put a grocery list of the products I have used. As we we're saying. Al, comments? Jay
  5. F

Zaino is a POLISH. Have you ever seen Griot's products? If I had a digital camera mine would be just AS shiny. Wax still causes buildup. You can put all of the additives in that you want, carnauba is carnauba (the more additives that ARE IN a wax, I won't buy it). Jay PS - Have...
  6. F

Refer to the Zymol post, these are "the Zymol" products that are light years ahead of the Zymol products that are store bought. I used both lines and the "mail order" line is way better. Jay
  7. F

please respond to my post and let's continue the communication. Jay
  8. F

Yes I have, before THE REAL Zymol system which is just a hair below Griot's, IMO, but I find Griot's to be better. I like ol' fashioned Carnauba wax, sorry. The real Zymol products are mail order. People laugh, but these products are NOT the Zymol products bought at Meijer, Murray's...
  9. F

When someone mentions the words Wax involving cars. Car WAX should come to mind. I understand the passion of Zaino lover's, but I like most people buy wax to protect my paint which polish DOES NOT. Jay
  10. F

Hold up, People prior to this are asking about durability, of WAX. You're telling them that Zaino is the greatest thing around. It being a POLISH! It is in print: QUOTE]Originally posted by Fantasymon I just did the three step Meguiars (1. Clean, 2. polish, 3. carnauba wax) It...
  11. F

it's your money not mine. Jay It ISN'T WAX.
  12. F

Furthermore, Zaino is a Polish not a wax, my buddy uses it. They do not have a "wax". It is polish. There IS a difference between the two. You cannot apply Polish instructions to Waxing instructions. You can put as many coats of polish on your ride as you want. Wax should NOT be used as a...
  13. F

And for the disbelievers here is a link for you. Zymol buyers that get it at the local auto store, beware. http://www.hottub.org/~aroe/pitrow/pitwax.htm Oh, Overwaxing, say 4 coats. You will experience hazing, due to buildup. Buildup is NOT good as we all should know. Jay
  14. F

XLT their products are the best when compared pricewise and a notch above. I have their starter kit and love it. You get much more than the "hi-tech polymer of the day" and "systems" alone. You aren't alone my friend. Overwaxxing CAN harm paint. You should not excessively overwax. Jay
  15. F

faded paint

THey usually come a spray type lube that used use and keep using linear motions until the "path" is smooth and the bar stops "gripping". Knead the clay and repeat until finished. THEY WORK. Jay
  16. F

Zymol - amazing results

I use Griot's products. I've tried every product under the sun and they are great. Ferrari is their sponsor and if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me. www.griotsgarage.com They are EXTREMELY competitive, when compared to anyone else as far as I am concerned. Zymol is...
  17. F

Is your paint smooth?

The clay bar when used properly should work just fine. Keep it lubed. I use the Griot's clay bar. It is the best one by far. I purchased their Starter kit for $59.95 and will ONLY use their products from now on. www.griotsgarage.com Jay
  18. F

2003...The Goat returns

Around the same price as a 2003 Cobra SVT, I'll take the 390hp ride. An Original Goat, I might look at it. Jay
  19. F

Ford to Cancel Excursion

Now I'm an activist? 12-14mpg, that is bad regardless of the weight issue. Do you go on trails, besides the boat launch? I have yet to see one on any of the trails. Silver Lake is about the only I'd expect to see one, I've seen cars on the dunes, nothing spectacular there. It is the same...
  20. F

My X was keyed today

I feel you. When I had my F-150. I was walking out of the local Best Buy with a buddy and the wind was very high speed (like 25mph, NOT GUSTS). We watched as this guy in a Chevy Z-71 allowed his door to SLAM into mine five times. He was sitting in the truck and I noticed the dent that...
  21. F

Cleaning crom

Brillo pads work great too. Jay
  22. F

ROTATING MY SWAMPERS?

Iceman, another tip is to rotate with every oil change. I did this with my BFG Mud's on my 96 F-150. Got 49,000miles out of them. Jay That was a daily driver too.
  23. F

Ford to Cancel Excursion

It's a useless vehicle.
  24. F

Ford to Cancel Excursion

Completely agree RoadEnforcer, all they do is suck up the gas we'd be using. Jay
  25. F

COOLING PROBLEMS

You can fry an egg on a block at idle. Jay PS - I realized after typing the first reply that I wasn't awake yet and the coffee hadn't kicked in.
Back