Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Z

Air Bag Light / Seat Belt Warning

So just got my car back from the dealership after they said they found a open circuit under my passenger seat. They replaced the sensor and said everything was ok. On my way home the air bag light came back on on the dash. Anybody have a clue what it could be?
  2. Z

No I have nothing on the seat or using any laptops. It's so weird that when the passenger air bag is on I have no problems. When I am driving alone the air bag light come on on the dash
  3. Z

Yea I have a appointment next Monday. I just hope it's nothing too crazy!
  4. Z

I just picked up a 2014 explorer with 20k miles. All is good except the air bag light turns on after about 15 min of driving alone. If I drive with someone in the passenger seat the airbag light will never come on and everything is ok. Do you think it has something to do with the weight sensor...
  5. Z

radiator replacement

your explorer is a v6 do you think its different from the v8 which mine is
  6. Z

radiator replacement

thanks guys this helps alot
  7. Z

radiator replacement

i have a leak in my radiator and i am going to replace it myself. I just want to know if when i take out my radiator do i have to take out the A/C condensor to or can i just leave it in and just take out the radiator. Ur answers will be appreciated.
  8. Z

Radiator Leak

it hink that where mine might be leaking from. is it on the passenger side?
  9. Z

Radiator Leak

I have a radiator leak on my 2001 Explorer XLT V8 5.0L it looks like it is leaking from the bottom left corner. I constantly have a puddle of anti-freeze under my car but the over flow tank always has fluid at the appropriate level and my radiator is almost full of fluid. Its Freaky. Does...
  10. Z

How many miles on your 2ND GEN EX?

157,000mi on my 01 v8 5.0 XLT
  11. Z

How many miles on your 2ND GEN EX?

157,00mi on my 01 v8 5.0 XLT
  12. Z

new remanufactured tire

Im not sure but here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/31x10-50-15A-T-All-Terrain-Tires-Warranty_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ66473QQihZ005QQitemZ150308143909QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting
  13. Z

new remanufactured tire

14. Z

new remanufactured tire

Do you think new remanufactured tires would hold up just as well as regular new tires? Because i found a deal on 31x10.5x15 for $73 a peice. Just let me know what you guys think. thanks
  15. Z

29/8.50-15 Super Swamper TSL Tire

ok i dont want that i'll keep looking for 10.5". Thanks guys
  16. Z

alright thanks buddy because i found tsl super swampers on JCWhitney for $97 a peice with free shipping. Cant beat that just wanted to make sure they would fit with no problem.
  17. Z

a stock rim is 8.5 inches wide?
  18. Z

will 29/8.50-15 Super Swamper TSL Tire fit on a stock explorer rim?
  19. Z

Lift Kits

alright thanks buddy
  20. Z

Lift Kits

Will a 91'-94' body lift fit on a 01' xlt? Because i cant find one for a 01' anywhere.
  21. Z

2001 Body Lift???

Does anybody know where I can get a 2-3" Body Lift for my 2001 Explorer XLT???
  22. Z

Tires

Thanks buddy.
  23. Z

Tires

Does anyone know the biggest size tire i can put on my '01 XLT without lifting it. Cause my inspection is up in like a week and i wont pass with my tires. I wanna get some beefy tires. Thanks
Back