Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

347 Stroker swap with pics and specs

I have the Lokar Dipstick tube I used on my old Engine, it's a flexible style, I mounted it with one of my Exhaust bolts. $30 to your door.
  2. S

Will a stock 5.0 handle a 200+hp shot of Nitrous?

The stock bottom end handled MY 150 shot......your mileage may vary.
  3. S

trans

No.
  4. S

Parting my 1992 X. Yes.....the White one...

Updated the list....the whole suspension is gone...front and rear...
  5. S

Is it possible to install a Shelby engine with a 4wd system?

Wiring is CAKE on those.....Ford Racing makes a complete Contol Pack for that Engine....5 wires to make it run....
  6. S

Will Gen2 Trans bolt to my Gen1 xfer case?

No.. But a Transfer case from a F-150 will bolt up to a AWD Transmission from a 2nd gen.
  7. S

Its a 2WD, 5.0L....520hp street machine. it has a custom, Aluminum driveshaft.
  8. S

I sold the Hurst when I went with V8.....
  9. S

Knocking sound from front passenger area when going over bumps

Its definitely the Radius Arm Bushings.
  10. S

SUDDEN? I've been hinting at it for a year or so....But I'm ready to move on....
  11. S

Okay, I've been dreading this day for a LONG time.... But I'm parting out my 1992 Explorer. The White one. L&L 5.0L Swap Mounts.......$150 L&L Oil Filter Adapter relocator WITH -10AN lines and Filter Mount.....$200 EE Airdam.......This is the LAST ONE EE Sold. It needs a little work...
  12. S

Baer Brakes for 2nd gen explorer

Those are some badass brakes! I bought, and installed the CobraR 14" brake kit on my 92 when I did a lot of engine upgrades a couple years ago.....now I'm parting it out....The brakes however, I'm keeping..... Bump for the 2ND biggest and baddest brakes on the forum.......
  13. S

lowering kit for 91-94 explorer sport

I have 5" of drop on my `92 X. 3" drop Beams, and 2" springs. Those parts are for sale if you want them. See the classified section.
  14. S

1st gen 91' explorer MC Brake Upgrade?

The MC from a 97 X is a direct bolt on, and has a larger Bore.
  15. S

New to the site and explorer scene

Rick that's a EE Airdam, of course it's molded after a Limited, but mine is from EE....
  16. S

Early "Explorer V8" Intake Plaque

Si, I can do that. Spdrcer34 at aol dot com is my paypal address.
  17. S

$35 to your door....
  18. S

91-94 Clear Tails NOT Altezza's....THESE are the RARE ones

$150. Firm. I have seen these sell for $250+..... Ryan
  19. S

Im still here....I still have my X. But I need money, and these are just collecting dust on my shelf.....
  20. S

Not to be confused with the later, and MORE ABUNDANT "5.0L V8" plaque that was found on 97-01 Explorers, this was the Plaque that was installed ONLY on the early 1996 V8's.... $40 to your door. More Parts off my X to come.... Ryan
  21. S

If you clicked on it, you know what it is. And you know what they are.... These are the Clear/White Tail lights for the 1st Gen X. These are my spare set. $200 OBO. PayPal ONLY.... More parts off my X to come.... Ryan
  22. S

P1451 code on 2000 exp 5.0

Autozone lists 2 solenoids. One is $53 the other is almost $90. Which one did you replace?
  23. S

2wd SAS conversion?

What?!? The only reason to do a SOLID AXLE SWAP is to get a stronger axle on a 4WD vehicle.
  24. S

Block swap?

No....and you wouldn't WANT to, even if you could. Ryan
Back