Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

5th Gen Explorer Photo Thread

Looks fantastic! How intense is the install of the brush guard?
  2. T

Funny cause I want sport wheels...lol
  3. T

Here are a couple pics from this weekend in the Berkshires
  4. T

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Did this on Friday afternoon. Love them, no pics of the rear, as it started raining :(...
  5. T

Aftermarket wheels

Seriously NICE! I think I might get a set for mine [if you don't mind]...lol
  6. T

Belt change and trans service!
  7. T

My first 5 minute mod

http://drivebright.com/home/ Dave is extremely helpful and friendly. Best all around! He has everything you need!
  8. T

5th Gen Explorer With LED Light Bar

Nice! any with it lit up? how's the output? I was thinking a single row along the top of that opening or maybe in the slit under the grille. Nice install though!!!
  9. T

5th Gen Explorer With LED Light Bar

Post pics please!!:thumbsup:
  10. T

Tow-Mode Button Installation

i installed my tow/haul button last night in 15 mins... the harness was waiting for me there plugged into a dummy plug behind the flat panel... SWEET!
  11. T

Factory Subwoofer

Anyone interested in one of these? I got a 5th Gen and dont need this in my garage any more... http://www.ebay.com/itm/301891511577?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 PFV Thanks for looking!
  12. T

Installed the tow hitch rebar and tow/haul button in the dash. Next is the trans cooler!
  13. T

I mainly only listen to XM as i hate commercial radio...lol so if the recept is good for that i'm all in. Thanks!
  14. T

Their site is under construction :( do they come pre-painted? Hows the reception from it. do you find that it affects SiriusXM? About to pull the trigger on this because the stick antenna is in the way when carrying my canoe on top. Any insight would be awesome! Thanks again! Ted...
  15. T

Took mine to the dealer to have my DRLs changed from my headlights to my parking lights in prep for HIDs!
  16. T

Nice! which sharkfin did you get?
  17. T

Have any of the mods you've done...made your SUV look more like a cop car?

Since plasti-dipping my front grille people move over right away...lol
  18. T

Stolen from the 3rd Gen forum:... Post up pics of your X's in whatever state you have it in. Modded, Stock, or in-between. Let see 'em Here's mine that I've just started with. got it in August last year... '13 XLT :thumbsup:
  19. T

How to: 2011+ Grille Removal with pictures

Great write up! i did the same to my '13 This is my end result:
  20. T

Towing Experience

you can just install it and it works? is the harness there already?
  21. T

Boat Towing Advice Needed

Done! Thanks for the advice guys!!!!
  22. T

after reading more in here.. i've run out to my truck and saw the axle code to be 45 which is the 5R55S/3.55. [i've got a 4.0 BTW] will i be OK for my trip O/D on? its one way with the boat. I dont want to have a "catastrophic" on the way down... i'm not towing over 3000#s... so.. what do you...
  23. T

Thanks. What are the reasons. I've heard opinions for both ways... Off: can overheat the trans On: "keep it out of OD..." please explain as i am nervous already as it is...lol
Back