Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Roof Light Bar

You answered my question already lol
  2. T

Roof Light Bar

Thats very stealth. I like that alot. How did you run your wires?
  3. T

Roof Light Bar

Hello Everybody, I just came across this light bar on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/CLEAR-LENS-ROOF-MOUNT-OFF-ROAD-ALL-TERRAIN-LIGHT-POD-BAR-FOR-TRUCK-SUV-UTV-ATV-/200841188876?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ec311560c&vxp=mtr I was wondering if anyone has put this on there...
  4. T

Fog Light Billet Grill

I was wondering if anyone has these on there explorer? They look really custom, so I was thinking about getting them. What are your thoughts.
  5. T

Tail Light Guard Install

Ok so that is probably why they look a little off. But oh well for $65 I am not gonna complain. Ya they were really tight to put on. I felt like I was going to break my tail lights.
  6. T

Tail Light Guard Install

Hello Limited, Thanks for responding. By trial and error I figured out how they go on. I guess that's what I got for buying noname guard off of eBay.
  7. T

Tail Light Guard Install

Hello everyone, I am trying to install my Tail Light Guards and I am having the hardest time trying to install them. To the brackets go on the inside of the metal wall with the light or over the metal? I tried searching for a good picture or a install, but couldn't find anything. Can anyone get...
  8. T

Cold Air Intake Cheap!

Thanks for the help guys.
  9. T

Cold Air Intake Cheap!

Has anyone ever tried this product? http://www.ebay.com/itm/BCP-BLUE-01-03-Explorer-Ranger-B4000-4-0-V6-Cold-Air-Intake-Induction-Kit-Filter-/140643941228?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item20bf083b6c#ht_3787wt_1163 Is there anything missing that I would need to make it...
  10. T

High Mileage SOHC's Explorers

232,700 Miles on a 2002 XLT 4.0
  11. T

Autolamps Don't Work

Do you know what fuse # I should look at?
  12. T

Autolamps Don't Work

When I switch to auto setting, all that lights up is my headlights. No directionals, and no taillights. What could be my problem?
  13. T

AC button doesn't work

Ok... but when I have the air on "panel" and press the AC button. It doesnt light up. Do you know if that could be a fuse? But it lights up when I set it to MAX AC.
  14. T

AC button doesn't work

Anyone?
  15. T

Diablo Super Chips

Can anyone give me info about this? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-EXPLORER-Performanc-e-Chip-4-0L-2001-2002-2003-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem43a87133f9QQitemZ290588799993QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories Is it a hoax? Or does it truly work?
  16. T

AC button doesn't work

My AC button doesn't work so the only way i get my AC to work is if i put it on MAX AC. Which doesn't really help because all that does is recycle the air in the car. Also if I have MAX AC on and go over 40mph the blower automatically switches and blows the air out of the defroster vents. Can...
  17. T

Led and Halo Fogs

Just a thought.... Hook up the led to your directionals, and go even further and put amber led in.
  18. T

Stock Fog Light Relay

Does anyone know how many amps the stock relay is? I have a 02 xlt and it didn't come with stock fogs. So i put them in and I ran my own circuit. Do I need a relay or will I okay without one?
  19. T

Led and Halo Fogs

ya the led I think would just be a good visual. but not project the light forward. but i wonder how the projectors in the middle are?
  20. T

Led and Halo Fogs

Has anyone had any experience with these? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/White-LED-Halo-Projector-Fog-Light-Kit-Switch-Bulbs-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZYearQ3a2002Q7cMakeQ3aFordQ7cModelQ3aExplorerQQhashZitem415aa55deeQQitemZ280693661166QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_5214wt_1138
  21. T

02 Stock Fogs Led Bulb?

Thanks, that was a great explanation.
  22. T

02 Stock Fogs Led Bulb?

Has anyone tried to put led bulbs in there stock fog lights? If so how is the visibility and are they brighter than the stock halogens? I was thinking something like this...
  23. T

installing fog lights in bumper Q

kyle did you ever get the fog lights in? If so was there any stock wires there so you could just plug in the stock fog lights? I'm doing the same thing as you. Thanks
  24. T

Have No Tail Lights!!!

Can someone please tell me which fuse I need to replace to make my tail lights work again. A wire diagram would be much appreciated. I have a 2002 XLT.
  25. T

Highest / Lowest Mileage

I only had the truck for only like 2 years. So as far as I no I believe it is. And it is still running strong.
Back