Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. loaderopp

Lets see your Jeep's

Install a 4 inch lift, Now looking into rims and rubber Painted the front with spray on box liner,
  2. loaderopp

Hey Vic good to hear from you, sure i would be game to play lol, the new jeep is doing great...

Hey Vic good to hear from you, sure i would be game to play lol, the new jeep is doing great, and i love it. lockers and all. lol are the plans to meet at the tim hortons, and go from there?
  3. loaderopp

Turtled

Because that's where jeeps live. their not city slickers......... LOL
  4. loaderopp

Why is AWD more expensive then 4x4 on new sport trac?

AWD is okay for a car, But not a truck. It's like taking the nut's off of the bull! then trying to use it for stud.
  5. loaderopp

Why is AWD more expensive then 4x4 on new sport trac?

yup that's why i have pulled 3 out of the snow bank this year, 1 guy was so pissed, he was going to get rid of his.
  6. loaderopp

Worst stuck pic thread

Just did not apear all 4 tires were working (angle) of view i guess.
  7. loaderopp

Worst stuck pic thread

well maybe the door's, lol, but the diff's?????
  8. loaderopp

Worst stuck pic thread

yup and open diff's suck.
  9. loaderopp

new bumper on my jeep

My son and had some father/son time today, and made a new winch bumper for the jeep. I enjoy spending time like this so much. now for the custom rear bumper next sunday.
  10. loaderopp

Ricks Bronco: 1and 1/2

I just rub the tip of the rod on the shop floor. Work's like a file just faster. job looks good so far.
  11. loaderopp

Lets see your Jeep's

nice photos, looks like it was a good trip. I like winter camping.
  12. loaderopp

4WD Doesn't work

good write up.
  13. loaderopp

Bumper opinions?

Very sharp looking unit, WELL DONE.
  14. loaderopp

4WD Doesn't work

shift motor no engauging, hubs not working either one.
  15. loaderopp

Lights dim at idle when using frt and rear defrost

Sound like it might be your voltage regulator, not stepping up to the demand. you posted that you changed the altenator last year, ( did) you re-use the pulley from your old one? or did it come with a pulley ? if it's a new pulley! is it the same size? a smaller pulley will weaken the...
  16. loaderopp

Lets see your Jeep's

I am full on envy! So close to the mountains for some good wheeling. Some nice looking rides.
  17. loaderopp

Lets see your Jeep's

This is my new toy, 2005 tj unlimited Rubicon, out of the box with d44's lockers both ends, 31x10.50 Goodyear MT/R's, 4.0 staight 6, stock right now but will not be for long, winch bumper under construction. looking into the lift kits. ordered a snorkel kit.
  18. loaderopp

How close have you been to running out of gas?

lol close call, last summer i was heading back home, on the hwy, well my gauge after is gets down to a quarter tank, it does read well, so i stopped at the first station i came to, took on 69.45 liters out of a 70 liter tank.
  19. loaderopp

My thoughts on a reason to stay away from FRAM oil filters...

pre filling the filter is just plain smart. No dry running time. my grandfather taught me to that when i was just a we lad, helping him in his autoshop.
  20. loaderopp

Motor swap ripoff at shop?

there are serial numbers on the motor that match the chassis serial number right from the factory, have a dealer run the numbers for you,,, older classic cars with matching motor and chassis numbers are worth more then non matching.
  21. loaderopp

my jacks dont lift high enough

very handy unit you can also pull with them with a clevis and a couple straps
  22. loaderopp

Lets hear it! Vote on raised letters in or out?

x2 add me this this
  23. loaderopp

offroad lights mounted in bed?

lol that was the name i was looking for, but was having a blond moment! and for the life of me could not remember what the bloody name was ...
  24. loaderopp

offroad lights mounted in bed?

well you are limited to your choices, but how about a rear glass & cab protector you could mount lights off of it. they mount on top of your truck bed and protect the back of your cab and glass from things in your truck bed.
Back