Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

deceleration vibration on 2004 Explorer

ive had this issue three times, once it was out of balance tires and twice is was the brake rotors.
  2. E

no heat

Just did mine too, I found the actuator for $34 on amazon. Dorman product
  3. E

Break lights stay on when pedel is not pressed..

I had the same issue, damn thing killed my battery. I replaced the brake switch. I also recall there being a TSB for this issue as well. Easy fix though. and yes that's the part you need.
  4. E

Wanted Anyone selling a gently used 4x4 module

I have the same issue, they're so hard to come by without costing an arm and a leg.
  5. E

optional 2.0-liter EcoBoost™ I-4 engine

not if repost... http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2011-ford-explorer-with-ecoboost-delivers-class-leading-mpg-30-better-than-current-v-6-model-98723869.html
  6. E

wondering about towing

je4rdftgyujikoe34rwf5grtyhthujr5t6gybhujikqaderzfdqtfagyhujewrsdfxcedrwsfxtgq
  7. E

MPG issues

So lately I've noticed my Ex sucking gas.... I wasn't quite sure the MPGs it was getting, but I knew A tank a week for going to work and back was too much ( I work about 3 miles one way.) So i decided to replace: Fuel filter Clean Air Filter, using K&N Coil Wires Plugs Ckd tire pressure/...
  8. E

fuse location? 12v outlet

So I had a penny stuck in my "cigarette lighter" in my front seat console, long story short small spark and now it doesn't work. I was thinking there was a blown fuse but I pulled them all and none are blown. the 12v outlet for the middle row works fine . anyone have any ideas?
  9. E

stock radio with a sub?

you can use your stock radio IF you plan on using an amp with your sub, any good radio shop can sell/install what you need (adapter). I use my stock head unit so it's less attractive to thieves but my aftermarket subs and speakers sound great with stock head unit.
  10. E

Digital Compass not compassing!

I've had this issue in the past, I reset the compass itself (small reset hole under your mirror) it faces your dash. then you have to drive in a circle 3 times (so the manual says) and it fixed my issue..good luck
  11. E

Hey guys just here trying to fix some long time issue with my 02 explorer (squeaks on speed bumps, and a constant winter only squeak under my hood), lookin' forward to seeing what mods you guy have done I have done a search and i'm glad the see i'm not the only one with these probems! Rob
Back