Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Alec Started an Exhaust Thread!?!

i got quoted $229 for single in dual out flowmaster, dual exhaust setup, and installation (everything but tips!). i thought that was pretty good, cheaper than an non-dual catback kit.
  2. W

2004 Bronco

i meant "numbers," as in stats, just a typo, type-o, or whatever
  3. W

2004 Bronco

dang that car is low. any number for it out of curiosity, or does it even have an engine or strictly looks?
  4. W

Ford to build GT40!!

the new bronco that is, if you can call a concept new. maybe we will just call it the nonexistant bronco. ford cant afford to make a hardcore car that might not sell. that sucks because they could make some nice ones.
  5. W

Ford to build GT40!!

the bronco would be much sweeter if they would take off the gay running boards. grandmas dont need to be able to get in.
  6. W

Ford EX Concept

why did they lower libertys? also, i have seen very few and dont think they are selling well. didnt they replace the grand cherokee? i see a lot more of those.
  7. W

Flying the Flag?

Rebel and American flag babey!
  8. W

Catback

thanks man. i have done many searches and read i just wanted to specifically refer to the comparison of these few. i have heard from everyone that borla is loud, too loud. i want loud, but not annoying. thanks again, anyone esle i would love comments on comparisons of these systems. -whitaker
  9. W

Catback

guys what is the difference between Borla, Flowmaster, Gibson, Jardine-Thorley, and Magna Flow? there is a huge price difference (some of them double others), but the systems look suprisingly similar, and the $200 flowmaster boasts more performance upgrade (HP and torque) than $350 borla. which...
  10. W

IFS

sweet that wont be too bad. now to come up with the $1200...
  11. W

Dual exhaust bad??

so basically catback is the way to go? thanks guys this helped. also, not to get too much off topic, i was wondering if backfiring actually damaged or hindered the engine at all, since i ran across that reading this. thanks again, -whitaker
  12. W

body lift; shackles; AAL

all right guys i think i am finally ready to move in for a few inches. what is the best body lift kit (3 inches) for a 96 explorer and where can i go to order it? Also, same question for AAL and shackles. I appreciate it guys.
  13. W

IFS

what exactly is the spring over? also, how hard would it be to install the Weldtec kit in the front? could i do it, and if not how much would a place charge? thanks.
  14. W

IFS

is that only front or also back? if only front, how much will the back cost seperately?
  15. W

IFS

i thought that is what soupbone said. oh well maybe not. i still am looking for a sweet and affordable suspension lift though, and if its 1200 i might have to bail on this one, as i am poor as ghandi.
  16. W

IFS

yea i couldnt find info on that actual kit on the website how can i find more about it, because it looks nice, and i was told $900? affordable. guys give me info on where to go to find more about it. thanks. -whitaker
  17. W

IFS

sweet it looks nice tell me if you get it and how you like it.
  18. W

IFS

Weldtec kit being the one made my adrian?
  19. W

IFS

well if yall get in touch with him and order a kit or whatever tell me WhitMcRae@aol.com because i too want one. thanks, dont leave me out of it if you both get one. -whitaker
  20. W

Explorer 96´

dude me to. i would like to get one this summer fenix. please write me WhitMcRae@aol.com. thanks -whitaker
  21. W

IFS

jason, did adrian respond to your email, because he hasnt yet to mine. i would like to consider getting the kit this summer also. thanks. -whitaker
  22. W

IFS

scotty, how can i contact this guy about his 4 inch lift? no one responds to my emails. i really am interested in it. thanks. -whitaker
  23. W

IFS

"looks like a home made trailmaster lift....... stock spindles.....spacers..nah" what do you mean "nah." you know of something better? please tell me what you apparently dont like about this kit and where i can get a better one for not much more $, because i really am considering this kit...
  24. W

IFS

i was wondering why suspension lift kits for the IFS explorers are so expensive? very few companies even make a kit, even though these (95?)96+ explorers are not new at all. Many other offroad vehicles (F150/Ranger/Tahoe/1500) all have IFS yet 3 inch suspension kits can be bought for under $500...
  25. W

'96+ Superlift Guinea Pig

"The Superlift Sportrac kit will work." where can i get info on this kit? is there a website where i can see teh price and all the features?
Back