Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

C4 Bellhousing

Actually have decided to do a 700R4 swap just found out the advance adapters makes a kit for it to go to our 4.0l I believe Jefe has done one.
  2. A

Comment by 'Ace' in media 'Water Crossing-Paragon'

What kind of tires are you running and where did you get that light bar?
  3. A

SAS and ABS

Curious when doing a SAS how does one keep there abs up front or is it just by passed?
  4. A

C4 Bellhousing

What parts are needed to swap a C5 in behind a 4.0?
  5. A

C4 Bellhousing

I am also curious about this swap but for a 97 explorer sport with a 4.0.
  6. A

aftermarket bumper availiblity for the 2nd gen

CRL Customs I know for sure and I thought Trailready.com or there sister site roadarmor.com had offered one at one time.
  7. A

Explorer Long Travel Kits

DBR-Edge if you could figure that out and get in touch with me cause I would like to figure out how to set my truck up to come racing next season. Right now it is a stock 97 explorer sport but I am building an egine and transmission and would like to hold off to know the rules and class etc so I...
  8. A

Comment by 'Ace' in media 'Former truck - after'

Get this crap off of here this is only for explorers and rangers etc
  9. A

I looked at your site and answered some of my own questions. I did want to say I saw you guess on OFF ROAD A-Z congrats also do you know how your suspension system will fit score's regulations on certan classes ?
  10. A

What will be tire size with the kit ? Also will the torsion bars be retained or ditch in favor of a coil over system? Very interested in the kit for my 97sport let me know if you need someone for R&D.
  11. A

RCD RANGER 4" coilover kit for "4x4" !!

Guys with two wheel drive check out camburg they just came out with a kit for the ranger edge and are in the works of a long travel kit for that modle. As for me I anxiously waiting to see the RCD on Explorer to see if it will work if not back to SAS Idea for my 97 Sport.
  12. A

Comment by 'Ace' in media 'IM001171'

Dude I am impressed whered you learn to glass ?
  13. A

Comment by 'Ace' in media 'hahahahahah'

That is funny then someone stepping on dog crap
  14. A

Engine Mods

Not sure My truck is a 97 sport with the base engine.
  15. A

Engine Mods

Curious if someone could make a list of possible engine mods for the 4.0 and where to purchase them.
  16. A

Tire size for 20's

Hartman First off don't you have a job. J/K What would your suggestion be I am planning on 20x8 or 20x8.5 if they will fit. I am not dead set on 20"s I am considering 18" cobras also. In your oppinion what route would be best ? Thanks bro
  17. A

Tire size for 20's

has any one delt with either the Pirelli Scorpions Zero or Falken Ziex s/tz-04 I found both of these tires in 295/45 configurations for 20 inch rims
  18. A

Tire size for 20's

Curious I am about to lower my sport by removing the Torsion bolt and putting on a 2" block in back. I would like to run 20's but don't know what size rubber or what type to run. Anybody have idea here ?
  19. A

Best 15" for the money

ShadowA2J I have never heard of Resonant Engineering before. Curious what model are you running and how does it perform for SQ ? Looks to me like these subs are more SPL built subs. Also did I see correctly that some of there subs have 4 1 ohm terminals thats insane
  20. A

Best 15" for the money

I want something that is a good combination of Sq and SPL . I do compete in SQ but aslo enter in SPL every once in a while. As for price the most I would go up to is mid $400 for a each woofer but would love to keep the cost somewhat lower.
  21. A

Best 15" for the money

Who makes the best decently priced 15 out there ? I am looking to solidify the low end of my system right now it consist of Diamond Audio components in custom kick panels and 8" Jl subs in the doors for mid bass up front. So all I need is to bring in the very bottom of my system.
  22. A

Hey Cory, can you make this bumper?

Corey how much and when will bumpers be available for the 2nd gen. Sorry just anxious since I have bent the stock bumper and am in need of something a little stronger
  23. A

(Poll) Zexel Torsen Differential for '95+ Explorer/Ranger?

Definitly interested if I haven't said so already What about the rear any options of getting one made for the rear also
  24. A

Cheapest way to run 33"s on a 97

Yeah I have a 4wd I know I wish I could just do a spindle lift and maybe an A arm but I am out of luck
  25. A

Cheapest way to run 33"s on a 97

What is the easiest and least expensive way to fit 33" tires on a 97 sport ? I am considering doing a 3" body lift, running 4dr springs with an add a leaf and TT possible some trimming. Does this sound right ?
Back