Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

What if I went One Size Up

I've got a 2002 Ltd with about 50,000 and it's time for new tires, and was hoping someone could advise if the problems associated with upgrading to a tire size larger than OEM would be worth it. I understand an odometer adjustment will be required and I'll have the dealer do that, but the the...
  2. O

2K2 Dog/Pet Cargo Divider on LTD

Just got back from the dealer with the official Ford Explorer/Mountaineer 2002 "Pet Restraint" divider for my LTD. I wanted it to fit properly because I've got a chunky pooch so I coughed up the extra dough. Problem is... It doesn't fit :mad: The psgr side interior or the LTD cargo area...
  3. O

Cargo Prtection/Shields

Yeah, that's more like it. Thanks! Who makes it? Not too keep on the color, though...
  4. O

2002 Ltd Bumber Doesn't Match!

I appreciate your thoughts guys, but I don't buy it. Every vehicle today has plastic bumpers. Well, at least I can't think of any off hand that don't... Point is it's sloppy work. I have a Taurus as well. Talk about plastic bumpers. That rear cover is about as big as a Miata. Perfect...
  5. O

2002 Ltd Bumber Doesn't Match!

2002 Ltd Bumper Doesn't Match! Plain as day. The bumpers of my new Limited are a lighter shade than the rest of the vehicle. Even the salesperson agrees. At over $36K am I asking for too much? I don't think so. What recourse do I have? Thanks in advance.
  6. O

Cargo Prtection/Shields

Wait. What happened? I thought this site was for Ford Explorers. What's with all the Aztecs?
  7. O

Cargo Prtection/Shields

Thanks!
  8. O

Cargo Prtection/Shields

Hi guys. First Post... I'll be taking delivery of my Explorer tomorrow and will soon be looking into something to protect the rear compartment. The Mrs and I will most likely not be using the rear seats and will have them in the reclined position to accomodate the canine. Does anyone...
Back