Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

How y'all doin?

I registered on this forum a long time ago and I finally got a digital camera, so if anyone knows how I can get the pictures on the forum pleeeeease let me know. If anyone has any suggestions for the ex please let me know, I'm very open minded. My ex has the 5.0, awd, and four doors (2 kids)...
  2. E

help, explorer won't stay running

Okay, my ex is pissing me off. the other day the ex would idle extremely low and would die if i didn't give it any gas. today my wife tried to start it and it would die right away. lata,
  3. E

Tune Up '98 Exp

how do i get the lines off of the fuel filter, i've been prying for almost an hour now, and get them to move. i took off the little metal holder things obviously, but i cant get passed that. help, anyone???
  4. E

Tune Up '98 Exp

I'm doing a tune up on the Ex today and I can't find the fuel filter or the pcv valve. Also, what is the easiest way to change spark plugs...looks kinda tuff. any help is appreciated, im a tard.
  5. E

grill guard fix

nobody's got any ideas huh? the push bar is bolted through to the other side to the headlight bar thingies
  6. E

grill guard fix

i recently just got a grizzly grill guard for the x in san antonio and it has a big dent in the lower push bar. i was wondering if i can fix the dent or if i should somehow fabricate a new piece and put it in its place. the damaged tube is oval in shape and about an 1/8 in. steel, any help...
  7. E

Solved Torsion Bar 101, Everything you Need to look for!

how much lift did you get cranking it three times?
  8. E

tire size, coil spacers

what would be the cheapest way to lift the front end to match the 5.5 in the back with the leaf over?
  9. E

tire size, coil spacers

can anyone tell me what the biggest size tire i can go with on a stock 4 door awd '98 explorer. i am also going to be putting coil spacers on and doing a leaf over, what kind of lift overall can i expect? is it worth it to do the coil spacers? i won't be 4 wheeling much, i got a old truck for...
  10. E

Solved Torsion Bar 101, Everything you Need to look for!

kinda confused on how to do this, do you jack up the vehicle, just crank em with a ratchet, how do you know when to stop?
  11. E

putting subs in backwards

how do you reverse polarity?
Back