Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Wind noise after window regulator replaced

I had to have my drivers side window regulator replaced by the dealer yesterday. Now I have a severe wind noise at the top/back of the window when I get to 40 mph and above. Is it possible that the window is not going up all the way now? All my other windows, and the drivers window before...
  2. C

4x4 does not work

Sounds like I have been lucky with our '02 Explorer: ~ 91k and no major issues but starting to act up a little lately. I think I am going to have to replace my 4x4cm also......seemed like no 4x4 this morning trying to pull away from a slippery intersection. I replaced the battery last year...
  3. C

temporary CEL- Running Rich....?

No issues this morning, but it was about 25 degrees out. Did not get the thick exhaust on start-up like yesterday. Will keep an eye on this and re-post if anything changes. Thanks. Steve O. BC Michigan
  4. C

Thanks for the tips.....will see if I can scan for a stored code. Also will start to let it warm up more. It started right at startup so I will see if that will correct. Also wondering if it may have something to do with the open vs. closed loop for the O2 sensors and this was reset when I...
  5. C

I have an '02 Explorer 4.6l with ~ 91k miles. Right after starting the engine this morning the exhaust seemed a little "thick-white" and smelled bad, almost very rich. I also noticed that the "thick" exhaust was not constant - almost sputtering. I Did not want to think much of the "thick"...
Back