1994 ford explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1994 ford explorer

1. B

Have remote starter but no key fob

Hey everyone, The previous owner of the Explorer I bought said a remote start was installed, but had lost the key fob. Under the hood I found a sticker for a bulldog remote start in the car.. Could it be as easy as buying a new remote and programming it? If not, what route will I need to go...
  2. B

Troubleshooting potential starter issue

Hi all, I've done some searching through the forums and found a bunch of helpful information, but have a few questions I was hoping y'all can help with before I delve into replacing the starter. Here's what's happening: - Turn key to on and fuel pump primes, if I try to crank the engine all I...
  3. R

1994 ford explorer alarm issue

Hello Everyone, I have a 1994 Ford Explorer with a factory alarm, I enjoy using it and am impressed that my car had one. Not to long ago my alarm would randomly go off. The door switches work the way they are supposed to and so does the hood switch. I have read that others simply disconnected...
  4. R

1994 ford explorer full exhaust system ideas

Hello Everyone, I recently had a rebuild re-done, it wasn't done correctly and I am in the process of taking the engine apart to redo the valves, lifters and rocker arms due to a constant loud ticking noise. Than I had the idea of making it a bad 4.0 Colagne v6. Just to bounce ideas off...
  5. X

94 Explorer Speaker help.

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and I posted this in the wrong place last time, but hopefully someone can help me out now. This is my first Explorer and I received it with an aftermarket stereo installed, but the rear speakers were not working. I pulled the stereo out and noticed that the rear...
  6. X

94 Explorer speaker help

Hey guys, I am new to this forum so I apologize if I post this in the wrong place, but hopefully someone can help me out. This is my first Explorer and I received it with an aftermarket stereo installed, but the rear speakers were not working. I pulled the stereo out and noticed that the rear...
  7. S

Engine Noise

When i initially get in my truck i've notices a higher than normal idle along with the noise that comes from that. also while driving the engine feels as if its working harder making a deep humming noise with it that's very noticeable. I was talking to a friend and he suggested that i try and...
  8. B

cold air intake

for my stock 1994 explorer i would like a cold air intake for it but i went to JCWhitney and they have like 30 different ones i dont which one to get. any suggestions and are they easy to install?
Back