2003 eddie bauer 4l | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2003 eddie bauer 4l

1. G

2003 Eddie Bauer (81K) 6 cyl 4x4

Just had transmission rebuilt. All works fine except hard "clunk" when manually shifting from reverse to drive. Drive train and rear seem ok. Any suggestion what to look for next? Thanks.
  2. M

2003 Explorer not blowing heat

Hi all. First post here. I have an 03 explorer eddie bauer. 4.0L. I have absolutely no heat. I've removed the driver side actuator and am currently changing the flap manually. I can hear that it's going back and forth all the way. I have checked all the vacuum lines and they seem to be...
  3. H

03 Explorer is glitching out!!

My Explorer has been acting weird. It's driving fine no slippage or any of that. But the tranny light comes on it's full of fluid and there's nothing wrong with it. My air bag light flashes. There's an annoying beep that goes on for what seems like a minute that it started doing a little bit...
  4. W

'03 Transmission problem - is it the solenoid pack, or.....?

Bought a 2003 Eddie Bauer 4.0 4X4 from my cousin, who had it since new. Currently 107K on the clock. She sold it to me because the O/D light started flashing and "check transmission" message came across the info center, and she didn't want to fool with a transmission replacement. It is slow to...
  5. B

Which New(er) Explorer

Currently driving a 2000 Eddie Bauer 4L, 308,600K and looking at a newer model. What about a 2003 EB 4L, 154,00k for $4500? Seller says that it needs new plugs and wires. Sellers father says it has engine issues. What would you check out first at a pre-ourchase exam?
Back