2004 sport trac | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2004 sport trac

1. H

Popping/binding in 4wd Hello - First time posting on here.

Hello out there, This is my first post, not sure how to get around yet, I have been learning from this website for a couple of years with great results! Thanks to all of you! I have some problems with me 2004 Ford Explorer Sport trac, currently, I should not say currently...this has been going...
  2. B

Intermittent Stalling and code P0193

I have a 2004 Sport Trac and i have recently started having an issue with it stalling while in motion. Some day they car will do fine and someday it will stall at 60mph. I brought it to our local mechanic that we always use and he said he didn't want to do anything because he can't pin point the...
  3. S

Leaf spring bushings & brake pad springs for '04 Sport Trac

Hi, I've been scouring the internet looking for rear leaf spring eye bushings and rear brake pad springs for my 2004 Explorer Sport trac with no success. I also need a company that ships internationally since I live in the Caribbean. Can anyone point me in the right direction urgently...
  4. M

drivers door assembly instructions for 2004 sport trac

Hello, my truck drivers door window is acting like it was knocked off its track, so I would like some instructions for the door panel removal and how to correctly put the glass back into track for easy opening/closing, without the grinding noise, please!!Thank you in advance for ANY help...
Back