2015 explorer xlt | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2015 explorer xlt

1. B

2015 Explorer Wipers

Hello all, my friend and I just bought a 2015 Ford Explorer XLT a little over a month ago. Recently the wipers go for days at a time even when turned off. I am not sure what to do? Any help appreciated.
  2. H

2015 explorer four cylinder eco boost ticking noise

Recently purchased a 2015 Explorer four-cylinder 2.0 with turbo boost has approx 60,000 miles. I hear a ticking noise only when my foot is off of the gas. I’ve read several people with similar issues but there’s having to do with cold weather. UnFortunately today’s the last day of my warranty...
  3. I

Towing Mirrors for 2015 Explorer?

Hi all. I'm looking at adding towing mirrors, but of course many options are out there. Clip on, strapped, moulds that fit current sideview mirrors, etc. What do others use or have used with a 2015 Explorer XLT edition? Thanks in advance!
  4. J

New Member Greetings

Aloha, ladies and gents. My name's Jon. Just got a charcoal 2015 Explorer XLT. I usually join the local and national forums once I buy a different vehicle, but I think this one will be in the inventory for a while. We tried to get a 4Runner, but got this, instead. It works, it's nice...
  5. D

Squeaking / Squealing Brakes

I got my Limited at the end of March. It has about 5,000 miles on it. When I'm going slow like at a drive-thru window and apply the brakes, they squeal. It doesn't happen if I'm driving at regular speeds and brake. Any ideas about the squeal. I can't believe that the brakes are going bad.
Back