p0303 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

p0303

1. I

2012 explorer limited 2.0-P0303 pd p0087.

Hey guys I bought this 2012 Ford Explorer fom my wife last year. And until yesterday it ran great. It does have 120k, but All services appear to have been done on time period anyways yesterday she went to the store and ran fine she came out of the store and didn't want to start and when it did...
  2. S

Help with a random misfires problem P0300, P0303, P0304, P0316

Smart ford owners, tinkers and mechanics; Looking for assistance, help and advice! We have a 2004 Ford Explorer 4.0L SOHC v6 with about 71k miles on it and misfire problem that I haven't been able to get to the bottom of yet. I have a scanner with live data capabilities if there are other...
  3. P

'05 XLT V6, P0303 & no compression -- head gasket? valve? piston?-- pls help diagnose (video)

'05 XLT V6, ~85k. Truck was suffering from P0430 (Catalyst system efficiency below threshold (Bank 2)) and moderately uneven idle for few years, but yesterday -- peaceful local driving, stopped at intersection, when started moving (no noticeable "pop" or "clang" or whatever) -- engine shaking...
  4. E

2014 Explorer Limited 4 Cyl Turbo - P0088, P0300

Hi everyone, Looking for some help diagnosing an issue with a 2014 Limited 4 cylinder with about 80k miles. It’s started running rough, hesitation/jerky, mostly upon acceleration. We also noticed a bit of an exhaust smell when the cabin fan was on while idling at stop lights. The vehicle is...
  5. J

2013 explorer 3.5 rough idle p219a and p0303

Stopped at a gas station and afterwards check engine light came on. Throwing code p219a and p0303. Rough idle and drinking some gas. Have had the coils and plugs and injectors checked and cleaned. Everything is running right. Changed the purge valve, still not fixed. Clear the codes and start...
  6. L

Help me please! Misfires ugh

:mad: I have had the same problem for MONTHS. I have codes p0301 p0302 and p0303 and no other codes. What would cause these codes and no other codes? I'm stuck and have no clue where to begin. I don't have the money to take it to a mechanic. Any help will be MUCH appreciated. Thanks
  7. L

Rough idle w/ misfires--HELP!

Long story short I just got my 2002 explorer sport 4.0 out of the shop because some @$$hole put sand/sugar in my tank. $1500 later I have 3 new fuel injectors, new lines, tank, fuel pump, fuel pump regulator and filter. When I took it in there was oil (I'm 99.9% sure its oil) covering the...
  8. D

P0303 - 98 Explorer not a simple fix

Hey all, a while back I started getting error code P0303 and I can't seem to get rid of it. I have already removed and cleaned all of the fuel injectors, replaced the #3 spark plug wire as well as the spark plug itself. When re-installing the injectors I also switched the #3 with another...
Back