p0305 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

p0305

1. A

2017 3.7 PIU misfire codes 4.5.6 after new water pump

Had shop replace water pump, timing chain, vvts, and all the rest. 5k. Took them 3x in a period of 2.5 wks to get it to run right. But alas, it's not. Before I could FOT at any point, regardless of speed etc and it would just get up n go. Now it blows codes misfire 4.5.6. There 5...
  2. G

2019 XLT 3.5L NA - Flashing Check Engine P0300, P0305, P0306

I have taken my Explorer to Ford 3 separate times for the same issue. During the fall was the first time and these codes came up, Ford dealer was told to replace the spark plugs and coils on 5 & 6 cylinders. Explorer went back in the next month with the same issue, this time Ford dealer was told...
  3. M

rough idle, hesitation. PLEASE HELP!

First off, I am a new member here. I have gotten lots of good advice from this forum already and GREATLY appreciate it. Unfortunately, I have a whole new problem. I have a 2007 Mountaineer with the 4.6L, 72K miles. Today when driving home from work it started shuddering, idling rough and...
  4. U

Help p0304, p0305

Hello to everyone here, and thanks in advance for any possible help. I have a 99 ford ranger 3.0 flex fuel truck. symptom the truck has a small misfire. The trucks cel came on a few weeks ago threw a p0304 code, i replaced the spark plugs nothing, I changed the wires nothing, I changed the...
  5. CamDJClimited

Engine Misfire/Spark Plug Problem

So I have an engine misfire/backfire problem. I've been dealing with the code P0305 for about 2 weeks now. Last week I got the spark plugs and wires changed, and this week I did both coil packs. Now get this. Obviously I know its Cylinder #5 with the issue. I ran the car and drove it...
  6. M

Rough idle with P0300, P0304, P0305, P0306

If anyone can help with this it would be greatly appreciated. I have a 1998 Explorer with the 4.0 SOHC and about 98K miles. Everything was fine when I left it for about two weeks in the driveway. When I came back the MIL was on, running rough and a moderate to loud ticking noise. It was a great...
Back