p1131 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

p1131

1. V

Wrong fuel Injectors causing P1131

I have a 2002 Explorer sport 2 Dr. w/ 4.0 6cyl. I have had code problems since i bought this 1 year ago. I paid a local ford dealership to run a diagnostic for me and update the MAP. He said the code is due to someone replacing the fuel injectors with Flex fuel injectors instead of the matching...
  2. J

P1131 - Engine stumbling and lose of power

I have a 98 Explorer 4.0 OHV that has been giving headaches for a couple of months. During cold start, the engine idles rough almost like it's missing until I get the engine to 2500 RPM then it smoothes out. Anyway, a couple of month ago, one of the lines to the DPFE had a slice in it so I...
  3. M

Engine trouble with three code numbers.

I have a 98 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition with a 4.0 SOHC motor in it and i just replace the motor and now all of a sudden i am coming up with three different codes p1131, p1132, p1152 I have cleaned the MAF and replaced the tps what could this be can anyone help me i have tried just about...
  4. thegoon543

p1131 and hesitation/stumbling in all speed ranges; high/low o2 sensor voltages

i recently have been getting 3 trouble codes; only one of which is a legitimate one: p1131 - o2 sensor bank lean p0000 p0000 there is hesitation during idle and across all speed ranges (particularly @ highway speeds). using my ScanGauge II I was able to view the o2 sensor readings and its...
Back