• Register Today It's free!

01-02 bodylift in an 04 ST?

Ratbiker

Reaction score
City, State
Peterborough Ont.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer Sport Trac
hello. just joined this site. i've been wanting to get a 3" bodylift, and eventually a superlift for my 2004 ST (if i can afford it). i noticed that the websites/catalogues state theyre for the 2001-2002 ST. will they fit my 04 ST? i browsed the many threads about lifting these, but i got lost in the many pages and couldnt find any information about the 01-02 bodylift fitting a 04 ST.

is it doable? are there any modifications i might have to do? are there problems i may run into? also, i noticed in one catalogue that the superlifts say only 01-02. are there any major differences between these years that i should know about? or was that just from when the catalogue was last updated for explorers?

and yes. i did some searching for these questions, but couldnt find them. maybe i missed them or i'm too dumb. lol

please help.

Confused. :wtf:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, it will work fine for 01-05.

Yep, it's listed for '01-02 but works on all 1st Gen ST's 2001-2005. It's a fairly easy job to do on your own, just alot of tedious things to disconnect and reconnect, etc... Really the only part you might need help with is moving the bed back and fourth (bulky) not heavy).

ok, thanks for the info! i wasnt sure at the time. better safe than sorry. :)

A lot of companies just never bother to update their website data. But hey, we're here to help. :salute:

and i thank all who help out very much. :D

Back