Wanted - 01-03 Explorer Sport Gauges | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted 01-03 Explorer Sport Gauges

Parts or services wanted

R1dd1cK

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas City, Kansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Sport V8 4406 4X4
OK so when my sport was swapped to an AWD V8 it got a 01 sport gauges set put in it out of a 2wd sport. So it does not have the spots for the 4hi and 4low lights. Now that I have swapped to the 4406 I want to have the dash lights. I guess its my OCD kicking in. so all I really need is the 2 gauges on the right of the cluster that has the markings but if I need to buy a full cluster I will. If any one has one they are willing to sell please let me know. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump I'm still looking.

Cant you swap the pod out for your old one and switch the face?

if you look, it should either be a case of putting the white gauges on the backing of the black faced cluster, or, put some bulbs in..

Si

Well here are some pics so you guys can understand what I am talking about.
4wd_sport_cluster.jpg

2wd_sport_cluster.jpg

Yes the back of the board is the same it is just the faces that are different. But with out the face it wont say anything.

Yea I am interested. I just have to have everything working like it should or it bugs the hell out of me. How much you wanting for it? I know shipping to the us might be a bit of a killer. Zip is 66106

Ok cool. Let me know how much you want for it and we can go from there. O do you have a photo of it

Ahh I see, all these years they always had the 4x4 light spots even if you were 2wd, go figure they made the nice looking white face both ways

Yea I know right. If I still had the original cluster I would have just put it back in. But no I had to put the white gauges in when I did my AWD V8 swap. And It would have been fine if I didn't end up going with the 4406.

Bump Still looking.

Would the cluster from a full size Explorer be the same thing? I have an 03 that I am parting out.

totally forgot to get you your pics, I'll do it at lunch tomorrow, an no, the full sized stuff is different

Si

Ah, also forgot to ever get you a shipping quote when I had those knuckles too. They would've been a lot to ship.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back