Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

01 explorer blower motor won't turn off??????

Discussion in 'A/C & Heater systems - HVAC' started by 01white-ex, May 24, 2016.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. 01white-ex

01white-ex New Member

Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2001 Ford Explorer
    Ok so if I turn the key on engine off the switch will actually turn the blower motor off. But with key on engine running 90% of the time the blower motor will not shut off with the Ac switch. It blows out the floor vents and I have to turn it all the way to low to not notice it blowing on my legs. I've replaced the actual selector switch in the hvac panel, blower resistor, and a couple relays. I'm confused and don't understand why it continues to blow but only when the engine running. Any help would be great. Thanks in advanced.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.