03 Explorer is glitching out!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

03 Explorer is glitching out!!

hmease010

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Ford Explorer Eddie Ba
My Explorer has been acting weird. It's driving fine no slippage or any of that. But the tranny light comes on it's full of fluid and there's nothing wrong with it. My air bag light flashes. There's an annoying beep that goes on for what seems like a minute that it started doing a little bit ago. It also sometimes has trouble starting and both my alternator and starter are fine and it has a brand new battery. And last my door ajar light keeps coming on. I've slammed all my doors and the stupid light stays on. I really don't know what to do. I can't afford diagnostic fees for all of this. Has anyone had a similar problem? Besides blow it up like people have told me what should I do?

I suspect either the ECU or there's a wire loom somewhere that has been compromised.

I suspect either the ECU or there's a wire loom somewhere that has been compromised.
How would I be able to get that fixed? Cuz it's really frustrating. Where would I take it to get it diagnosed? Since the glitches happen at random.

Back