04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6 | Page 30 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6

I feel like sending a package to Lindsy containing say maybe 30 live cicadas.. I bet she love those.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey i got a quick question... well 2

Whats the total cost to get into RS for :
Drivers?
and
Passengers?

That form we have to fill out says $10... are there any other fee's?

Okay total fees.. For Driver & Vehicle for the 1st time, it cost $35 to get in but it gets you a yearly membership into their place so next time it only cost $25. For passengers it'll be $15 for the 1st and $5 for anytime afterwards. If you have any questions, contact Lynn at TjTeal@aol.com or Mark at mlecher@att.net.

cool thanks. i was confused when i started checking out the website i started seeing these other fee's and i wasnt sure if we worked around that as like a 'group deal'.

Cicadas Rule .... he he he he :fire: EVIL :fire: I think I owe that bug a drink :chug: ... Oh.. too pricless!

(Conscience)
Now, Now Mr. Lizard... thats wrong to say
:nono: :shoot:
SHUT UP... YOU DONT HAVE A CONSCIENCE!

Anyway, have fun at Carlisle, Ill be at Paragon Sat.... might drop in Sunday to wheel at RC... maybe even Sat night if ya'll wanna party.... let me know.

WAHOOT...today i was talking to the manager at work and the assistant manager and they like flipped out when they heard i was entering the x at carlisile so now they are taging along for the day, so i can't wait. My manger is awesome, shes one of them people u can joke with all the time...so its gona be a blast.

Carlisile, PA... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well if Im looking at the correct Comfort Inn at Pine Grove all I can say is INDOOR POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PA130C.JPG

Texplorer said:
Well if Im looking at the correct Comfort Inn at Pine Grove all I can say is INDOOR POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PA130C.JPG

yeah, thats the one....

I've requested Lynn make an appearance on the forum to answer any questions you guys may have that I or anyone else couldn't answer. Incidentally, I was mistaken passengers cost $10 the first time & $5 anytime afterwards. Anyone 15 & under is free.

Blee1099 said:
I've requested Lynn make an appearance on the forum

I think thats the same Lynn that used to be at Paragon.... she was my very first trail guide at paragon years ago.... guess only Draper and Carol would remember those days.

Im not sure about RC now, one of my tenents are moving out 6-15 and ill be loosing a half months rent and gotta paint/carpet that apartment b4 new tenents move in... ill see how the funds are....

Yup it is the same one.

****,....sound like fun,.....im going to try my hardest to make it now........ :bounce: :bounce:

Hello everybody. Any questions about your visit to RC let me know. This trip sounds like a lot of fun. The Carlisle shows are awesome.

We moved into a temporary office of our own as of April 1st, our entrance is located a couple hundred feet past that intersection with the boulder. So if you're driving up the back way from Pine Grove, you wouldn't make the left at the boulder, but go straight and you'll see our entrance just past that. The office will be open from 8 to 10 a.m. for check-in.

I guided a stock ride last weekend and there was a 94 Explorer in the group. I took them on what I thought was still a green trail, the first part of Trail 10. I've had to upgrade it to blue. That Explorer was pretty damn tough getting through there. I was surprised his running boards and splashguards survived. I gave the driver, George, the link to your site here. Here's a pic. This is from a section that wasn't that deep, there's parts that are worse:
wheeling2004006.jpg

rauschcreek said:
All visitors to the park must have a liability waiver on file. Drivers and passengers age 16 and up are required to become members of the park which costs $10 per year and is good for one year from the date you join. A membership card is mailed out shortly after your membership is paid.The daily entrance fee is $25.00 for the vehicle and driver. Passengers age 16 and up are $5.00 each. We offer free primitive camping for our members.
What I gather from this is that its $35 for first time users of the park. That includes the $10 yearly membership and the $25 entrance fee for driver. And that its only $5 for passengers, it doesnt say anything about passengers paying $10 the first time and $5 every time after.

Thanks Lynn.. We're looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks.
Yup Tex. Its $35 for the 1st time for driver & truck & $10 for the 1st time for passenger and $5 afterwards.

But where does it say its $10 the first time for passengers. All Im seeing is the $5 charge for a passenger.

I think I'll pass this question along to Lynn.. She's the expert on this.

BLEE, ur from md, right? are u leaving on saturday or friday to roll up there? I'm leaving from fredericksburg Va on saturday afternoon. Is anyone else from NOVA on here? Possibly another kid might roll up there also w/ me but right now it's just me :burnout:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm leaving Friday night.. I believe Monmix is leaving Saturday but not sure.. I would highly suggest trying to leave on Friday. I believe during the weekend they do alot of construction on 83. Not sure if your taking 83 up or going up I-81 or not.

Back