04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6 | Page 40 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6

sweet picts you guys :bounce:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

these pic's are for Jeff & Sue

Attachments

• spirit3fixed.jpg
    spirit3fixed.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 304
  • spirit2fixed.jpg
    spirit2fixed.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 267
  • sammyfixed.jpg
    sammyfixed.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 285

Nice picks :bounce:

Here's some of Bri's pics I thought I'd post... She really is working on buying a USB cable for her camera, honest!

1) Awww, Rachel looks so cute!

2) Awww, Ben with a hammer is NOT so cute!

3) Matt's crazy Explorer

Attachments

• Rachel.jpg
    Rachel.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 277
  • ben hammer.jpg
    ben hammer.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 263
  • sk1er.jpg
    sk1er.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 280

Damn you kids looked like you had a ishtload of fun. I will prevail and make it out next year. Jeff, you Zuk always amazes me with how badass it looks.

Oh yeah, after being a member of this board for over 4 years, I finally hit 1000 posts.

wishing more and more i would have came. have to try harder for next year.

Damn you all for having fun with out me! :p I wish i could have made it all the pics make me wish i was still home. Ah well it could be worse, hopefully I'll be able to make it to carlisle next year assuming I'm not sent to some faraway place or worse stuck here still. Though it is nice to see you all beating the crap outa your trucks while mine sits at home in relative security. :p

Though it is nice to see you all beating the crap outa your trucks while mine sits at home in relative security. :p

That can be fixed VERY easily...... MWA HA HA :D

Doug said:
...Though it is nice to see you all beating the crap outa your trucks while mine sits at home in relative security. :p

We can fix that :D. Maybe we'll have to go get it for our next rock crawling run!!! :smoke:

I volunteer to test his sliders for him..

Oh jeese i don't always trust my self much less you crank fiends to drive my rig. :p :D

Man am I pissed off that that roll of film didn't turn out... I had some clssic pictures on it, too! :mad: Ah well, ca la vie I guess....

Here's some goofy ones I've lifted from others :D

Attachments

• mike and lin.jpg
    mike and lin.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 271
  • pushin patch.jpg
    pushin patch.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 264

We've got a bunch more pix to put up, but we have to scan 'em in first. I've been too busy finishing off the motor install on the '66 to do it. BTW, the '66 now sounds like a stock car! A souped up 289 with MAC long tube headers and no exhaust pipes makes juuuusssstt a leetle noise :D Check out http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106618 for pix :D!!

Doug said:
Oh jeese i don't always trust my self much less you crank fiends to drive my rig. :p :D
please define "crank fiends"...there not in my vocab...thanx

I had one of the best times ever last weekend, thanks to all of u guys for the fun, some funny moments, my reaction to tex's friend walkin into dairy queen(dave knows what im talkin about), playin kings with everyone, flyin down the hill with tex and almost hitting the pole, def the best run yet, cant wait till next year

Alright, there is way to much talk that involves me, everyone has a story to tell that involves me somehow. Im gonna hide in the corner the and not bring any friends the next trip:p

Yah,............DQ rocked!!!!! :bounce:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back