04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6 | Page 41 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

04 All Ford Nationals-Jun 4/6

Uh oh, whats that I smell in the air? Yeah I think I know what it is, its got to be some of that stuff called jealously hahah j/k

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

*politely reminds Tex-ass that if he didn't make such a spectacle, he wouldn't be as much fun to hang out with :D *

We did have some cool new chicks hanging out with us this year, come to think of it.... Serina (Matt, am I spelling her name right??) and Jackie were a trip, not the usual whiny/b!tchy types that y'all drag along to runs. How DO you guys manage to pick up chicks that say stuff like "I have a headache, I wanna go home", "Ewww, I'm not getting dirty!", "I can't believe you retards damage your trucks like this" and "I'm going to sleep in the back of your truck, wake me up when the day is over" anyway? Those are all things I've heard on past runs, too...... :rolleyes:

Since I'm being random, here's a shot of a sweet paintjob on an even sweeter truck!

Attachments

• f150.jpg
    f150.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 348

Texplorer said:
Uh oh, whats that I smell in the air? Yeah I think I know what it is, its got to be some of that stuff called jealously hahah j/k
suuuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeeee.......................

I do have to say that Serena(sp) and Jackie were both a delight to hang out with. Im really glad I met up with Jackie after all these years.

Lindsy, If I dont keep everyone on their toes who will?? I promise if I have to use the restroom I will use the proper facilities next time:p

Thats maybe cause you were being a poopie pants and not partying with us in my room both nights. We all had a blast both nights and when we were wheelin.

"poopy pants" yeah who says that?...must def be a texas thing...and i had a scare about a year ago with 151...so i'm jus gonna go ahead and wait till i'm legal (8/6/o4/) so theres no more problems....so respect me for that aight?..thats why i wasnt in the room partyin with ya..sorry that i missed it..but i have to much to lose if i mess up...but after aug 6th expect this from me -----> :chug:

Well I hear ya on that cause Im the same way. I have to have a super clean record for my future job opportunity. My point was just that we interacted with both girls and they were both great company. We will have to catch up on what you missed when you turn 21. Its only 5 more days for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm bored and now my scanner works, so I'm posting some new pics.....

1) My personal dream car... Draper's Mach 1 is beautiful, but you just can't beat the looks and sound of Old Skool muscle!

2) I gave this one my 'best in Show'- such a cool concept, IMHO. :thumbsup:

3) Haha, check out Queen Tara's hairdo! :D

Attachments

• old skool.jpg
    old skool.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 321
  • eleanor2.jpg
    eleanor2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 328
  • silly Tara.jpg
    silly Tara.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 316

1) Thank God Explorers are fuel injected, eh Ben? Carburated would never get off that hill on its own :D

2) Gotta love my $800 McDonald's cup holder :p :rolleyes:

3) One cool truck, no matter how many years go by :cool:

Attachments

• skunk trail.jpg
    skunk trail.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 330
  • hotel parking lot.jpg
    hotel parking lot.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 299
  • ben2.jpg
    ben2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 636

And finally, since Doug can't be here I'm posting my favoritest picture of Tool in action :)

Attachments

• fugs parking job.jpg
    fugs parking job.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 425

Tara, you should have put up the other one of him too i gave yah.......... :bounce:

:ACK: Meatball drives a Mercedes

Hey Tara, I like this one better!! :D

Gotta love me Linds!

Attachments

• mvc-589s.jpg
    mvc-589s.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 282

Spas said:
ROFL! I look like I'm high!!!!!!!!

TODD, YOU WANNA DIE, DONTCHA?!

We'll just see about that at Six Flags hun!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lol, todd didn't she warn u once already...lol....i'm gona laugh when she beats the crap outta u at Six Flags

Back