• Register Today It's free!

18x9 fuel full blown rims?

Ajack1991

Reaction score
City, State
westland michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 ford explorer xlt
So I'm waiting for my btf spacer lift to come in the mail and when it does I'm going with 18x9 fuel full blown 1mm offset 5in backspacing on 275 70r18 goodyear duratracs. My question is will this rim size and offset give a good stance? Should I Also Run spacers? If anybody has a setup similar post pics please.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

From what I've read, I'd stay away from spacers if possible. My thought, was to obtain the desired look via new rims, with a desired offset.

You'll get two outlooks on the spacers. Don't think anyone can argue that getting the spacer look via new rims would be the best avenue.

Thanks. I'm trying not to go the spacers route cause I'm hoping for a good stance from these rims. I know our explorers call for high offset and with this being a 1mm it should stick out a decent amount

These are the rims

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-03-23-05-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-03-23-05-51.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 353

Those will look nice!

Yea hopefully ill have them tommorow and I'll put up pics with en on. Jax that's a very nice stance. Mine may not be as wide with it only a 1mm offset. And I'm hoping I font have to do too much trimming to make them fit

I think you'll probably need spacers to get the stance your looking for.

Yea probably. Might have to wait til after the upper control arms come in

Quick update, still waiting for the rims to be delivered to belle tire, still waiting for the btf spacer lift, and then I'll be able to throw on the 275 70 18(33") goodyear duratracs. Can't believe it's taking over 3 weeks to get this stuff in. I feel like I'll never get it done

Back