1986 bronco 2 F.D.R.island protection | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1986 bronco 2 F.D.R.island protection

Bronc02miller

Reaction score
City, State
Yellm,WASH
Year, Model & Trim Level
Bronc02 1986
:salute:howdy, Im chuck ;i have 1986 bronco 2 the canadian overdrive model and i had bought it from a lady for $750.00 and its wasnt running ....wel i took my bill of sale to the liscence place to get a trip permit....she asked me if id be interested in patriot antiquity protection on this vehical....well i guess so isaid ...to make a story short the bronco has been made for president reagan cuz in 1982 they predicted a number of hurricanes...and reagan asked all the car manufaturers to desighn a vehical to protect the monuments like the ww2,and other memorial statues from floating away.....so the only manufacterer that could do it in 4 years time was ford of canada ..well the desighned the 1986 bronco 2 to his specs that it was easy to clean and would withstand 160 plus mph winds and rain..so they made 33 of them to protect the monuments okay i guess for i belive it was 3 to 8 years orso went by and then finally the hurricane came ....after all that they mandated these 33 broncos or what ever they called it and it was durring either h.w.bush or clintons inaugeral dinner that the lined up the broncos and the president called them GUD i cant remember what it meant
....okay well i looked on the internet and found alll the info and i have one of them...the liscense plac had me sighn electronicall on a trixle pen and pad that took my finger prints and strokes of my signature ....she says that i am number six in the regestry out of 33......well since i found the sites and saved them in my faverites and so on my house got robbed and so did all the information ......and now i cant find it for the life of me ......could anyone HELP ME!!!!! i have no information at all cuz i can remember a lick of it ...i went to the liscence place again and the lady is gone about 5 years now...and they dont know anything about it either but this is a new girl about 20 or so SO ANY INFO WOULD HELP ALOT.....thanx

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome u got pics of it

Pics of my bronco2

None yet sorry...heres the thing too before i knew anything about it ...i started painting it cuz the paint was grey chiped like it was in a wind tunnell with a sandblaster ill try 2 get some pics out tommorow:salute::usa::salute:

Back