Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

1995 eddie bauer ford explorer stereo

Discussion in 'Explorer Audio & Navigation' started by ThatGuy1982, July 8, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. ThatGuy1982

ThatGuy1982 New Member

City, State:
      Quaker City
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1995 Eddie Bauer Explorer
      Hello I have a 1995 eddie bauer ford explorer . It has the phone option built in to the pillar and stereo.... My question is how does that work? I don't have the owners manual so I can't look it up... Anyone know?? It's really not important cause I plan to put in a aftermarket stereo in soon but was just curious... Thanks for your time and I'm glad to be part of the forum....

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. 55jim55

55jim55 New Member

City, State:
      dallas tx.
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      95-X- eddie b
      phone wire

From what i know and i ain't no expert just past time.
      you would have to get the adt. for phone plug just run it where ever you want
      it only puts out veery little volts