1996 explorer parts | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1996 explorer parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
do have driver side seat belt receiver? how much shipped to 91387??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

do have driver side seat belt receiver? how much shipped to 91387??

hi i have the right side it will work fine it just doesnot have the light wire on it that is the only diffrence between left and right .thanks,karl

ok no prob. how much shipped??

i'll take it if u can hold it till fri for me? what is your email?

Parting out 96 EX

Hi Karl,
Do you still have the lower steering column shaft? If so what condiion? Shipped to 34771.
Thanks,
Jimmy
oft1950@yahoo.com

Need transfer case and front bumper, which front bumper type do u have? Thanks!

Pack up the transfer case, PM you paypal info. Thanks!

drivers side mirror with puddle light and the fog lights, if they are square. if you have these how much?

Do you still have parts for this. I'm looking for the original Radio harness with wires cut back a ways so I can solder new one on, as mine was cut years ago UGH! Also do you have the bezel with the 4x4, rear defrost and fog light buttons, and rear windshield washer?

Also looking for power antenna, with motor, antenna mast, the black piece that sits on top of the truck for the antenna, and the round metal piece the antenna goes into. So basically the entire antenna assembly lol.

If you have this how much to ship to 57719? Thanks :)

Do you still have parts for this. I'm looking for the original Radio harness with wires cut back a ways so I can solder new one on, as mine was cut years ago UGH! Also do you have the bezel with the 4x4, rear defrost and fog light buttons, and rear windshield washer?

Also looking for power antenna, with motor, antenna mast, the black piece that sits on top of the truck for the antenna, and the round metal piece the antenna goes into. So basically the entire antenna assembly lol.

If you have this how much to ship to 57719? Thanks :)

hi i have the radio harness and the bezal can you send me an email too kbabiak@comcast.net so i can send pictures of what i have to you .thanks,karl

The tranny is the 4 speed right? Any idea if you can just swap the tranny and PCM to the 97? I need a tranny and that price is too good.

The tranny is the 4 speed right? Any idea if you can just swap the tranny and PCM to the 97? I need a tranny and that price is too good.

hi sorry i sold the trans

Looking for the rear center seat belt cluster. It has a belt and the receiver end.

Seat belt

Looking for the rear center seat belt cluster. It has a belt and the receiver end.

Hi what color do you need and is it a 2or4 door

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It is a 4 door. I have a blue interior but im not picky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back