Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

1999 Ex Sport 5spd

Discussion in 'Used Ford Explorer - Ranger and all other Vehicles' started by sn0border88, June 21, 2010.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. sn0border88

sn0border88 Master Apprentice Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Souderton, PA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    1992 XLT
    1999 Explorer Sport 4.0 OHV 5spd
    Black with grey cloth interior
    Auto 4wd/4high/4low 3.73 gears

True miles are unknown, when I bought it the last carfax record showed 130k miles but the odometer read 63k. It just turned over 93k miles so Im going to say it has 165k original miles.

No mechanical issues at all, just passed PA inspection has new brakes all around this winter. AC blows cold. Also has new tires generic SUV 30".

Interior is starting to show a little wear. Color slightly faded inside door panels, armrest hinge is broken (of course). Has pioneer speakers at all 4 stock locations, and for the asking price I will leave in the pioneer head unit with ipod hookup.

Exterior is the only downside, but by no means is it bad. Windshield has rock chips but they have all been repaired and do not interfere with vision. Paint has some stone chips, small scratches and a few drops of white latex paint on the upper rear corner of the pass. side.

I want to see this go soon, I will be avaliable to show it to any local buyers. Price is 1,500. Please do not contact me on this forum, email me at m.hoover@live.com or 215-715-5949.

I will get pictures up in the next day or two.

Located in Souderton, PA

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.