1ATony question thread | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1ATony question thread

Do you have a way to cross reference brake lines for a modified application?

I need a set of stock type front lines (to calipers) for a 95 EX (4wd) that are aprox 6" longer in length. I have read that the F-250/350 SD will work, but I cant find the proper Drivers side connections on any of them. If your bored one day and feel like researching for me, I will be greatly thankful, and purchase what you find.

Thanks in advance. :)

HI, pretty much everything that we carry is a stock replacement to the original part. Currently we do not carry brake lines.

Thank you for contacting us,

Regards,
Tony

#

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Tony,

I'm just wondering if you guys offer international shipping yet? Some of your prices on the site are unbelievably cheap compared to here in Aust (despite the exchange rate).

If not, is there any company that may offer the same/similar prices that you are aware of? I know this might be a bit of a long shot :)

Thanks,

Todd.

My Check Engine Light is on What happens next?

Lower Steering Shaft 96 Explorer XLT

Looking for Part # F77Z3B676EA Do you carry this?

Thanks!

Looking for Part # F77Z3B676EA Do you carry this?

Thanks!

I checked on that lower steering shaft for you. We do not carry them. I don't have a source for them right now.

Thanks,
Tony

Tony? You out there? :dunno:

Tony? You out there? :dunno:

Sorry just saw this. It would be for the headlights only. You would have to use your existing hardware.

You should be able to get the hardware from the dealer.

Tony

i was just looking on the site, i was curious what 1aauto charges for constant rate front coil springs for the 91-94 explorers, but couldnt find any listings,do you even carry them? i was going to use rockauto but they only had variable rate coils aside from one off brand constant rate that cost waayy too much... i was just wondering if 1aauto carries the coil springs and if they do, how much do they cost?

Thanks Turdle.

We're excited in becoming an active sponsor for the forum. If there are any questions about a particular product that we carry,our sales staff would be more than happy to answer any questions.

If you would like to contact me on the board, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Best Regards,
Tony

I have a broken exterior door handle on my 2001 explorer. What is the difference between the ones listed on your site?

http://www.1aauto.com/search?q=door+handle&year=2001&model=225

I just replaced it a few months ago and it broke again so I don't want that to happen again. Is one a better quality over the others?

I have a broken exterior door handle on my 2001 explorer. What is the difference between the ones listed on your site?

http://www.1aauto.com/search?q=door+handle&year=2001&model=225

I just replaced it a few months ago and it broke again so I don't want that to happen again. Is one a better quality over the others?

We carry the Dorman ones, and also an economy line (which is a little less expensive).

Both carry a lifetime warranty. The Dorman ones may be made a little better.

Thanks for asking,
Tony

Do you actually have the 1AEEM00102 (driver side exhaust manifold, 1978 e-250 with 7.5l) in stock AND, if I order it Monday could I get 2nd day shipping and get them on wednesday?

I'd really like to get the manifold changed and I have the 1st off so paying the $35ish to get it 2nd day is worth it.. It's still cheaper (and less time to buy it new than to pull my old one and have it planed.

~Mark

EDIT: I noticed you guys are east coast, so I called and talked to Karla (sp?) and she said you did have it and I ordered it right then... I'll have it on Wednesday.... This was kinda an impulse buy... I've been putting it off for a while but the exhaust leak noise is starting to get on my nerves...

Last edited:

Do you actually have the 1AEEM00102 (driver side exhaust manifold, 1978 e-250 with 7.5l) in stock AND, if I order it Monday could I get 2nd day shipping and get them on wednesday?

I'd really like to get the manifold changed and I have the 1st off so paying the $35ish to get it 2nd day is worth it.. It's still cheaper (and less time to buy it new than to pull my old one and have it planed.

~Mark

EDIT: I noticed you guys are east coast, so I called and talked to Karla (sp?) and she said you did have it and I ordered it right then... I'll have it on Wednesday.... This was kinda an impulse buy... I've been putting it off for a while but the exhaust leak noise is starting to get on my nerves...

Yes we have them in stock. If ordered by 3PM Eastern Time, it would ship same day for you.

Here's a link to them http://www.1aauto.com/1975-87-ford-...rerforum&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=1ATony

Back