For Sale - 1st Gen Part Out. Some performance, some aftermarket. | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 1st Gen Part Out. Some performance, some aftermarket.

Ok here I go. She didnt sell as a whole so Im going to part it out.

You will pay shipping or do local pick up or for small price can meet. Shipping from Carey Ohio 43316. This will go to a verified paypal account from yours. Unless picking up the items. Then exact change please. I will try to get pics soon or just check my registery.

Coming off my 1993 XLT 4x4.

if you dont like a price MAYBE we can talk

4.0 ovh dress up kit

New Starter Wire system, upgraded Wires w/ ends. 4ga wire and 12ga wire. Wrapped in blue 1500*f sleeve. (no not in sleeve in pic) 25.00
2013-01-07_16_51_51_zpseea59510.jpg

You can see the wire here where its still hookd up
20140218_164327_zps07548696.jpg

Starter and starter solenoid less then 6 months old 35.00
refer to starter pic above and youll be able to see them

Brake Master Cylinder 15.00

Tranny Line Coolers, there is the stock and small add on 30.00 takes both!
20140218_164616_zps23ea25e5.jpg

Stainless Steel Brake lines for 4-6" lift. however one does have a small nic in the stainless steel, however not the tubing, i checked again. youll need to buy the thin nuts as well.. soo since both of those are downers im only asking 35.00 + shipping.
20140218_163217_zpsf564be2e.jpg
20140218_163354_zps493df4f0.jpg

Electric Shift motor for the 4x4 20.00

Trailer Plug and play wiring 5.00

Cargo Cover, grey w/ mounting brackets 15.00

thats all that is left.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Some good deals. Good luck on your sales.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

My Check was not in the mail today , Let me get back to you after I Get it .

do u have the accentrics that go in the front axles for the camber caster adjustments

hey I still have these headers.. they are boxed up and ready.. also have the other things ready...

no i do not have the eccentric casters.

Im going to start boxing things up and writing on the boxes so ill be able to get quicker quotes.

My check was not in the mail today either , I will have to hold off on buying anything , but will check back when I do have the funds ready.

just reminding ppl that im willing to do

A: Headers + Cat Convt if you buy together ill take 475 + shipping for the set up
B: New Starter wire plus the starter and starter solenoid buy it all together ill do 50.00 plus s/h

as stated on the front page

the 100 discount on headers/cat together is basically covering your shipping... once its all added up. these two items are already boxed up and ready.

Fuel Tank

Do you still have the gas tank? I can pick it up if shipping is a problem.

still interested in the exhaust stuff, but haven't received any answer through my searches/pm's as to whether I can make it fit my 98... I'll keep looking & get back to you if I find that they will work.

i deff need to sell some of these parts while the new f150 is being worked on.. wife is telling me no more parts unless some of these are gone lol.

still interested in the exhaust stuff, but haven't received any answer through my searches/pm's as to whether I can make it fit my 98... I'll keep looking & get back to you if I find that they will work.

No. Headers designed for a '93/'94 will NOT work on a '98.

The '98 will have 98TM cylinder heads, with a significantly smaller/differently shaped exhaust port (and combustion chamber), vs the 93TM casting heads on a '93/'94 Ranger. You could port the later heads to match the earlier headers, but its not a simple gasket matching job. You should plan on removing the heads and doing major port work on the bench. And you better know what you're doing or you'll ruin your heads. Once you do that, your ecm will not be happy, as it was calibrated for the later head design. Besides your a/f ratio likely being off, the later obd2 cat won't function as designed (the reason behind the combustion chamber/exhaust port change to begin with.) and will set a check engine light. If you have a tuner/programmer, you could have that "dealt with", but I would expect issues if you don't have the ecm reprogrammed.

Also, a '98 Ranger is a totally different front suspension/chassis design, so the header tubes are routed differently. Just look up JBA or Pacesetter headers for a '93 vs a '98 Ranger. You'll see a difference. If they could get away with only building/stocking one part number, they would.

Thanks- I didn't turn that up in my search... Sounds like more headache that I've got time/patience for right now. Good luck on your sale!

Back