1st run of the year on the First day of the new year!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1st run of the year on the First day of the new year!!

Asilly50NJ

"Patch"
Reaction score
City, State
Hillsdale NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Solid axel Sport
Ok, theres no better way to start the new year than to go wheeling, Rite? Well, Chris and I talked it out and we want to do some wheeling either Sat. the first or Sun the 2nd. The date is up in the air now so if you want to come let us know what day is good for you. We want to do a run and get as many of you with us as we can. We will be wheeling at a place near Chris's house. If you are down for the trip post here and we will personaly contact you to let you know the details. Take a look at all the fun we had this past weekend in the other thread. You dont want to miss out this time :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey matt, you can come and party and ride along?????
or rent a SUV and wheel it :D

no no no, its an f'ing tease because i just got a phone-call. seems jaspers management isnt all pricks and a new engine will be here tomorrow. But getting it done before the 2nd.... you *******s :thumbdwn:

if everything works out and i get my engine done before the 7th, i expect everyone to go wheeling at paragon Sunday January 16th. That'll give me time to break it in/work out any bugs.

is this still happening? I havent seen any updates and the weekend is swiftly approaching... Im eager to wheel! :)

The weekend of the 23rd. Lets all do what we can to make this a longggg weekend so we can do lots of wheeling and work on getting our new club under way.

Back