Wanted 2" lift kit

Parts or services wanted

Harder93

Reaction score
City, State
Buckley, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT 4x4
I'm looking to get a 2" lift kit for my 1993 explorer. I had a 5.5" superlift kit for it but decided not to go as big. Let me know if you have any up for sale, Front, Back, or Both. Thanks, Blair.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got one. Sent you pm.

Looking too

cmhaah06, what do you have? In the same boat here.

2 inches is So easy. go to your local hardware store, pick up some 3" washers with 1/2" opening Four on each side front. For the rear larger shackles or just get some newer springs from a Junkyard..

Newer stock springs may lift the back end up 2", but it won't be a real lift. It will just bring you to stock height.

For the rear, War-153 (Warrior shackles) and or an add-a-leaf in the rear will get you close to 2" of lift.

For the front, the f-150 spacers (lower spring seats) is most common lift, but a few have done Washers (welded and un-welded) and other have tried poly spacers (poly ones don't seem to last)..

Here is a thread about it using the f-150 spacers and shackles.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187201

~Mark

I just did 2" today.. i did the warrior bracket in the back and 2" coil spacer up front... it worked nice... i can fit 31s but it looks good with stock size to. and u looking to sell tht supperlift?

i have a 2in polyurethane coil spring bushings for front and stock springs w/ an add-a-leaf and polyurethane bushins from energy suspension. bushings almost new but ran this lift for a few months on my exploder before i went bigger.

interested?

Still have everything for a 2inch lift..i seen you or from MD..What part of MD are you in..I am close to hagerstown md but i travel down to the pasadenaglen burine area all the time..let me know what all you have and how much you want for it?

Back