1. Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership!

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

For Sale 2002 Ford Explorer XLT SOLD AS IS $1800

Discussion in 'Used Ford Explorer - Ranger and all other Vehicles' started by not8taxi, February 18, 2013.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. not8taxi

not8taxi Active Member

City, State:
    queens, ny
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    02 XLT
    What's up guys... Most of you know my truck in the threads but as of late my truck has been having issues. I'm going to give it a shot and sell the truck to someone that wants it and can fix It up before I give it into the dealer as a trade in.

The truck is back to stock form. 121500 miles v6 4.0. The transfer case doesn't work in 4x4 mode. It's been driving fine for over a year now but that needs to be replaced. The engine started as of late to make a knocking noise when you start it up and then it goes away. Might just be the head but engine work is a must. The truck does have the KYB STRUTS w Ground Force springs, Eibach sway bars and good all around oem tires. I installed a few months ago Brand NEW EBC Slotter and Dimpled Rotors and Green Stuff pads. The hub caps are missing as someone has stole them off the truck. Car drives great but it's time to move on. Don't want to fix the issues and spend more money on it. This is not a part out. It's for the whole truck AS IS. Truck can be driven anywhere it does not need a flat bed. $1800 SOLD AS IS for the truck or its going to the dealer later this week. I'm waiting on the new car to be ready. Any questions just PM ME

2. Support EF

Elite Explorer 2 for 1 Sale! $20 for 2 years!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. not8taxi

not8taxi Active Member

City, State:
    queens, ny
    02 XLT
    Forgot to Mention it has a CODE ALARM remote start/ alarm system, Leather, 3rd row

Last edited: February 18, 2013
  4. DAT05EXPLODER

DAT05EXPLODER Active Member

City, State:
    Hampton, New Hampshire
    2002 XLT 4.0 4x4
    just sent you an email. i might be interested lol after all the parts i just sent you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.