Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

2002 Ranger. No power to mirrors, windows or passenger door.

Discussion in 'Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum' started by Nekatla, July 15, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^
  1. Nekatla

Nekatla New Member

City, State:
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    Ford ranger 2002
    Ok.. I'm pretty sure I'm going to sound ignorant because I can't find how to fix these things. I've read tons of various posts, read chilton's, my manual, downloaded a manual from this site, reviewed fuse & relay diagrams, read every post from Big Country, etc, but I cannot figure out where the relay is or what to do to fix this problem. This morning I found the relay under the steering wheel but I don't know what they r for. They only have some #s on them that I can't read & they r not listed n my manual, etc. My fuse panel looks totally screwed up if I'm reading the diagram correctly. I dont understand the distribution box at all because mine seems upside down. I'm leaving from Houston Texas on Monday driving home to willow Alaska and would really like to have these things working before I leave since since I'm traveling alone. So, I'm asking all u experts: please help. Thnx so much, lanae

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Brooklyn, NY
    88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
    Welcome to this forum! I've moved your thread into the Ranger section. It sounds like a fuse blew or there is a problem with the wiring between the door, and the frame of the vehicle.

4. Nekatla

Nekatla New Member

City, State:
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Ford ranger 2002
    Thank you, lanae

5. Nekatla

Nekatla New Member

City, State:
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Ford ranger 2002
    I've been checking all afternoon for a response. Doesn't anyone have any ideas? Should I just replace all of the relays under the dash?

6. rwenzing

rwenzing Active Member

City, State:
    Michigan
    03 Ranger FX4 LII 5.0 S/C
    Too vague ^^^.

You'll need to give a detailed explanation of your truck's symptoms before anyone can help. Also list any modifications or repairs that have been done recently.

We Support Our Troops!