Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
Looks like a Jetta and a Altima mixed together. Not Bad looking though

mercury_milan_800.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah that's pretty sweet lookin except for the color. Got any specs on it?

looks good!!

i just don't think too highly of the rims

is it just me or do the rims look photchopped

I highly doubt it was photochopped. I believe it's only a concept drawing of the car and everything isn't finalized yet.

It shares underpinnings with the Ford Fusion and Lincoln Zephyr, which also debut next year, and will be built at Ford’s assembly plant in Hermosillo, Mexico.

The Milan, Fusion and Zephyr are expected to be slightly larger than the Mazda6 — all four models share parts and engineering — but shorter than the Taurus and Mercury Sable, which will be discontinued.

spyshotsfordfutura1.jpg

Ford Fusion - Front

spyshotsfordfutura2.jpg

Ford Fusion - Rear

spyshotslincolnzephyr1.jpg

Lincoln Zephyr - Front

483b9bc0371710048b490003ba0ae224_220x0.jpg

Lincoln Zephyr - Rear

46931fc8371710048b490003ba0ae224_220x0.jpg

Lincoln Zephy - Interior

they all kinda look like the magnum rt thats out now... except in a sedan style...

Not too shabby.

its like a Volvo Volkswagen combo

definately something in a VW style there. more specifically i'm reminded of current Audi's. an A6 has very similar lines and the three part front air dam is pretty much identical right down to the fog lights.

Why are manufacturers canning old names and making new models these days? They must not care about legacy and reputation.

I love that car. Do yall think they will drop a V8 i the Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan like they old SHO's b/c i dont know about a v6?

Except for the front the rest of the car looks old style... and its suppose to come out in 2 years?!?!

F14CRAZY said:
Why are manufacturers canning old names and making new models these days? They must not care about legacy and reputation.

Not much of a legacy worth remembering in the Taurus and Sable. Actually thats a reputation they want to get AWAY from.

Ooooops, my bad. i thought they were ok since there's millions of em

Her is the 2006 Fusion

fusion_main.jpg

fusionside.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I love the design! My brother's first car was an 87 Ford Taurus and that thing was great, never gave us a problem even after 180K miles. I do much prefer the design of this new fusion, I hope it has a better powerplant than the taurus- I do remember that the taurus could have had some more power.
I absolutely love that design! :thumbsup:

Back