Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

2007 Ford ST wiring

Discussion in '2007 - 2010 Explorer Sport Trac' started by Michael C., January 15, 2018.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. Michael C.

Michael C. New Member

City, State:
    Plant City, Florida
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2007, Ford ST Limited
    So I bought a cb radio the other day, and I need to know how to wire it up. Would I connect it to the battery? I'm new to all this stuff so I'm not too sure. How do I get the wire through the firewall? Thank you

2. Support EF

Elite Explorer 2 for 1 Sale! $20 for 2 years!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Tech By Trade

Tech By Trade Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Your mom's house
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    07 Sport Trac
    Your going to need to find some good grounds as well. Sucks because if you are going to mount the antenna in the box its all fiberglass. You will have to punch a hole through the firewall somewhere, and probably a good sized one for the cables and the power. I used to like to run a relay, and control it from an acc point in the fuse box, but that's just me. Been a long time since I had to tune an antenna, not may CB's around in this neck of the woods anymore.