2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa! | Page 26 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Where do you want to go wheeling for the 2011 AFN's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If a ford broke, and a saab broke, I would rather have the bill for the parts for a ford over a saab any day. Just say'n.

Now That is a damn good point.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was making no point, Only stating I would only rather own a Ford. To my knowledge Saab does not have factories here supporting Americans, instead the money used to purchase a Saab is going to a foreign country and not helping to support an American worker like Ford, Chevy, Toyota, Kia etc. etc. Don't get all pissy because I don't want a car you would consider.

Not pissy at all. I do not really get worked up easily.

You fail yet again. The Aspire was made in.............
wait for it.
South Korea. By good old KIA
While using a Mazda 1.3 litre engine it used a mitsubishi intake manifold.

Saab is owned by Spyker now. Yet GM still supplies them many parts, including engines and transmissions.

I didn't say the Aspire was made in America just like the Festiva was produced by Kia, BUT Ford the company that had its sticker on the car made alot more cars in America so there fore buying an Aspire would still be contributing to the growth of Ford Motor Company. Ok you can be a tard and still argue over the internet but you'll be doing it by yourself. Your being a moron over an opinion I posted that did not pertain to you. :) Grow up dude.

Ah name calling. Always a good time.
I can live with that. :D

piss on a sabb i'll stay with my rock crawling exploder try making a sab on a comp course :D

piss on a sabb i'll stay with my rock crawling exploder try making a sab on a comp course :D

I also would take an explorer over a saab of equal or close value. I am by far not a saab fan. I am just realistic and honest.

Soooo how bout that carlisle

Soooo how bout that carlisle

um. ya its in like 8 days, 13 hours, 52 mins at my last count. but i am going to get down there a little earlier this year (this time purposely, and not 3 days before the show with nothing to do unlike last year, oops.).

How early this year? I'm thinkin Thursday night sleep in truck for me

i couldnt help myself...

sweet rolling shot though! :D

I figured I would get beat up over that post but I had to pull out the negative nancy, its a classic.

Wow, everyone needs to chill, didn't expect this to blow up the way it did.

To get this back on track, a pic from last year.

Attachments

• IMG_0284.jpg
    IMG_0284.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 145

How early this year? I'm thinkin Thursday night sleep in truck for me

i should be getting in PA on monday night if traffic isnt too bad. hotel is booked for thurs. want to check out some places that i didnt last year. you know be a tourist. that and i think there's a camry in MD that needs a pink paint job :D.
BTW, nice pic adam.

Get used to it. This little guy will be there. ;)

5752468903_95de90d6bf_z.jpg

5752542331_4dd66921bb_z.jpg

And if you use a thing called the interwebs parts are no more expensive than a Ford. Just sayin'.

chill children chill

I am very seriously looking forward to a Ford vs Saab vs Chevy vs Toyota conversation now... I say Toyota because I hate them and I like arguing cars :D Oh, and my bestest friend from high school will be meeting us at the show as well...

..............................with her J**p Liberty :eek:

I've already warned her she needs thick skin if she's gonna bring that thing around us, LOL.

On another note, I really REALLY need to know who plans on crashing in the hotel room(s) I reserved, because if we don't have enough people to justify 2 rooms then I need to cancel the other one asap or I lose quite a bit of $$ :nono:

So far I have: (If I missed you, and I always miss someone, speak up!)
Myself (and Skunk if he can get his truck done by then)
Surreal
Bats
Nosveten (you're bringing your girl to the show too, right man?)
Explorerguy89 (& Steph?)

Todd, Adam & Crystal, Tim and Tara all have their own accomodations. Parli, did I read that you reserved your own room?

Not 100% confirmed yet
Tifoez & Lavinia
Brandon96
Blee1099

Yes, that's right kids. Ben is on the 'maybe' list because his family is closing their business and he may have to help them move the store equipment out instead of having fun with us. I suggest you all torture the hell out of him until he agrees to come to Carlisle! Come to think of it, one of you Jersey guys wanna ask Paraphoe where he's hiding and why?

Mr. Draper! Can we get a list of food and /or drinks that the Mach crew would like us to bring just so I can make sure we don't bring too much of any one thing?? Tank you :)

Probably coming just for sunday if I can find someone to ride with. I am too big for a back seat of even an explorer

Also, just like last year, Frickes will have Burgers, Hotdogs, and etc at the Show on Saturday for lunch. As everyone already knows in the explorer crowd, all are welcome to have a burger or two!

If anyone can bring something to contribute it will just make it more successful. Hoping to start food around 12:30 - 1 pm.

ben not coming? ah crap! he's going to miss out on the "gift" he's got coming! MAWAHAHAHAHA! :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Get used to it. This little guy will be there. ;)

And if you use a thing called the interwebs parts are no more expensive than a Ford. Just sayin'.

hmm. 281 to the wheels?

my bike will put down somethin to the tune of 64 hp or so

the car will drop about 125 or so based on dynos ive seen with comparable mods

and the truck is 155 at the crank, whats that to the wheels, for arguments sake lets say 117 (25% driveline loss)

with all 3 of them combined i might just edge you out

moral of the story is F/I FTW!

I am very seriously looking forward to a Ford vs Saab vs Chevy vs Toyota conversation now... I say Toyota because I hate them and I like arguing cars :D Oh, and my bestest friend from high school will be meeting us at the show as well...

..............................with her J**p Liberty :eek:

I've already warned her she needs thick skin if she's gonna bring that thing around us, LOL.

On another note, I really REALLY need to know who plans on crashing in the hotel room(s) I reserved, because if we don't have enough people to justify 2 rooms then I need to cancel the other one asap or I lose quite a bit of $$ :nono:

So far I have: (If I missed you, and I always miss someone, speak up!)
Myself (and Skunk if he can get his truck done by then)
Surreal
Bats
Nosveten (you're bringing your girl to the show too, right man?)
Explorerguy89 (& Steph?)

Todd, Adam & Crystal, Tim and Tara all have their own accomodations. Parli, did I read that you reserved your own room?

Not 100% confirmed yet
Tifoez & Lavinia
Brandon96
Blee1099

Yes, that's right kids. Ben is on the 'maybe' list because his family is closing their business and he may have to help them move the store equipment out instead of having fun with us. I suggest you all torture the hell out of him until he agrees to come to Carlisle! Come to think of it, one of you Jersey guys wanna ask Paraphoe where he's hiding and why?

Mr. Draper! Can we get a list of food and /or drinks that the Mach crew would like us to bring just so I can make sure we don't bring too much of any one thing?? Tank you :)

bens a *****

i got roll duty acording to mr draper

im flyin solo despite earlier plans

ive actually wheeled with a liberty, did about as well as my 3rd gen (because thats a real bar to measure by)

i shot paraphoe a msg on fb

Also, just like last year, Frickes will have Burgers, Hotdogs, and etc at the Show on Saturday for lunch. As everyone already knows in the explorer crowd, all are welcome to have a burger or two!

If anyone can bring something to contribute it will just make it more successful. Hoping to start food around 12:30 - 1 pm.

and we love you for it!
ill atleast have somethin to contribute

Back