2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa! | Page 29 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Where do you want to go wheeling for the 2011 AFN's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as of this point we are coming.. Linds, what is at gate cost?
We should be there!! Maybe we can still do the sas at the event, haha
generator w/220 anyone? lol

We got all the sas parts and are now working with a budget ;)

If I get the time, it'll be done.. ;(
Maybe.. maybe not..

Remaining sas parts needed (1988 dana 30 vac actuated)
*leaf spring bolts
*u bolts
*pass side u joint
*front and rear gears

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You are kidding on those parts right? the axle specifically

Edit, wheel it some for a while before cutting it up. Gotta learn to walk type thing

D30 vac disco? as Rook said "are you kidding?" dont waste your $ on crap like that... do it right, get a d44 NON-VAC.

and Rook, that offer is for ppl in our group, BOD is not.... that would make it too easy, anyone could get someone elses ride to race.... no, it has to be someone in our group with their own ride.

Thats fair. But alas there are no other performance cars in the group that will hang in the 1/4. OH MEATBALL! He counts.

Thats fair. But alas there are no other performance cars in the group that will hang in the 1/4. OH MEATBALL! He counts.

I'll give ya that, even though he hasnt actually hung out with us in quite some time or attend our rides, shows, parties, etc..... I'll still give ya that. I think after I get it tuned I wont have anything to worry about. whats he runnin these days?

@ Rook, What on earth would BOD have that even remotely qualifies as 'fast'?! Meatball's "Whitey" project truck just ran a 10.9 @ 121 during the Diesel nats

249379_10150253448466468_612571467_8952107_2926686_n.jpg

And Draper's Mach is no slouch, either:
226671_1700767764613_1400494713_31410193_6820642_n.jpg

plus I'm sure Todd's is pretty quick. I'll pay any one of the three of them to beat Chris if they'll agree to name his car "Sh!ttybishi" for me, though :D (That thing hates me, I'm convinced of it)

Back on subject. Tifoez, entering your truck in the show will be $50 at the gate, or if you don't want to enter it you and your wife can always bum some spare tickets for free from the rest of us. I know I'll have an extra if anyone needs it!

As of right now we have 8 confirmed people in two rooms... that breaks down to about $40 per person (YES, spouses have to pay their way too. We've had confusion with that in the past). If Ben and Brandon96 show up then it'll be 5 in each room and the price will drop more. Is that cool with everyone? Being that I've been left holding the bill before, PLEEEEASE have your $40 ready to pay when you arrive at the hotel. Again, if we have more people and the price is less I'll give you back the difference. Lindsy is poor, she can not afford to swing $320 in hotel fees :p:

look at all that black smoke, can anyone say "global warming".....

I actually just thought of a good name for the Mits.... 'Saki' .... I'm still down for a race though :)

Sorry I have around on the thread but work got crazy then I when and got hurt on the job, Got a nice 1in gash on the forehead and instead on stitches they glued it. But as of right now I Most likely flying solo and have extra room in the hotel room if anyone needs a place to crash.'

Also Ben is a wimp if he doesnt make it

Sorry I have around on the thread but work got crazy then I when and got hurt on the job, Got a nice 1in gash on the forehead and instead on stitches they glued it. But as of right now I Most likely flying solo and have extra room in the hotel room if anyone needs a place to crash.'

Also Ben is a wimp if he doesnt make it

Wow that sucks dude, guess you're alright then? I'm pretty sure Ben is making it right now.

Last things I have to get ready for the show
Complete clean truck
Install new gauge cluster
Get transmission Gauge Kight working
Reset up rear end whining noise

Wish list for show
New rear bumper
new tires
undertruck light
Some body work

DAMNIT Linds you wernt supposed to give time slips on that thing.

BOD has an insane cummins truck that should be in the high 10's low 11's. It has broken several times though.

ummm.... Rook.... dont know if you follow the threads on 3si but you'll see that my setup, tuned right, runs mid 10's

oh yeah, and in a month or 2 i'm sending it to 3sx and going 3.5/TDO5/19G's.... talkin mid 9's then

Ok, since the Afn's are real soon and I've never been to one yet, I was wondering what the game plan is. Whats the plan for Friday and Saturday. Are we meeting up before we go or are we just meeting in the show field? I'm just curious since I've never been to an event like this before.

15G best was 11.387 @ 125.76 11/28/96 at the 1st Annual 3000GT/Stealth vs. Diamond Star Shootout in Temple, TX with the 550 injectors; about 575 hp at the wheels

After googling and searching 3si this is the best 15g time I have seen with 550's. This is a direct quote from what I found. 11's is still pretty damn fast though. There is also a lot of guys with bigger snails and more fuel running slower on the 3si time slip section here. http://www.3si.org/forum/timeslips.php

then on spray he
Best 3000GT/Stealth ET/MPH overall is still my 10.810 @ 128.44 with 15G's, 50hp NOS I had the distinct honor of making this pass lined up with the late Jeff Curtis in his Stealth...
(note, this is for 15g's specifically)

Then from stealth 316 the updated chart is attached

edited because the image did not show correctly so I attached it.

Attachments

• qtr-mile-et.gif
    qtr-mile-et.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 176

how bout this... whoever beats me in a 1/4 drag names her... and if ya loose, I name (or rename) your vehicle :) .... fair?

you already cursed me with that once...

Ok, since the Afn's are real soon and I've never been to one yet, I was wondering what the game plan is. Whats the plan for Friday and Saturday. Are we meeting up before we go or are we just meeting in the show field? I'm just curious since I've never been to an event like this before.

i roll into the show field bright and early on friday morning.

oh yeah, and in a month or 2 i'm sending it to 3sx and going 3.5/TDO5/19G's.... talkin mid 9's then

you cant see a cliff when going slow..... sorry i had too

"11/28/96"? seriously?.... 15 years of advancment in turbo technology ago?

tell ya what, we'll just wait for the slip... k?

BTW, the VR-4's official name is 'Saki'

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Put your last 2 post together and get suki dick

Back