2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa! | Page 33 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Where do you want to go wheeling for the 2011 AFN's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well feh. Rookie called it, I'm probably gonna be a few hours later than I said, but hopefully I'll be there by 3.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well feh. Rookie called it, I'm probably gonna be a few hours later than I said, but hopefully I'll be there by 3.

me too, oh wait.... I have friday and sat off (sat, day that is)..... drink some brews, install a locker and few other things..... n I'm good

Since today is Friday and I'm leaving later today, I just wanted to know the easiest way into the fairgrounds. What road I should come off. I'm taking I-81 to there but with traffic I'm not sure which streets to take. Linds said something about Hanover st/rd. Should I head up Carlisle Springs road? I just don't want to be sitting in traffic for hours upon hours later today. I guess it also depends where the gate is that I have to enter through since I pre-reg'd.

I had a welcome distraction this am, but im on the road

Nos, take hanover st, dogleg it left over the railroad tracks onto carlisle springs rd (there's a light there) and follow up to 'k' st and make a right. Registration and an entrance gate will be right there!

Anyone else coming?

Lindsy is on her 3rd shock swap, 5 more to go :p:

4 more, then its on to the front seat swaps (6 different seats to choose from)

then tire rotationS :p:

so yea what your sayin is don't wait for her....

More like we don't wait for her :p

Not a bad turn out for the first day. Sorry had to leave early guys/gals but Lilly had to go to her grandparents. See you tomorrow :)

100_2600.jpg

100_2597.jpg

so what have we learned this year? not to trust the canuck with ANY electronics, and not to let him handle a smoothie :rolleyes:

Are you guys going on sunday rain or shine?

Courtesy of Glen4X4 :D

247570_10150189064610978_528515977_6949001_1281815_n.jpg

It was good seeing EF out at carlisle... Here are all the EF related pictures I took today...

79ccba3f.jpg

f3990a00.jpg

c732e5ee.jpg

f102fd99.jpg

77568df0.jpg

abcdfde5.jpg

54bb0000.jpg

43563598.jpg

I liked this truck, it reminded me of my brothers old 93 eddie bauer, except on crack
d33c8881.jpg

a62d3e49.jpg

d861e0da.jpg

Heres a couple explorers that were around

ford brought a 5th gen base model for people to.... explore, no pun intended

6ff710bd.jpg

90e61089.jpg

I'm not sure if any of you saw this one, but out in yonder there was a 95 black limited with 11,000 miles on it sitting by its lonesome... Incase anyone needs to know what a 2nd gen looks like fresh off the lot, this would be a perfect representation

5ca4cec9.jpg

ff537272.jpg

230eff50.jpg

e226d477.jpg

78359e1c.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

And also to double check the reserve date on your hotle :rolleyes:

i knew what dates i had, someone decided to change the plans on me from what they wanted to do months earlier. :rolleyes:

Back